DeadSkirts 11 years on Line! Forum Index DeadSkirts 11 years on Line!
Email Deadskirts@gmail.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fetishes and Character backgrounds in fantasies
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DeadSkirts 11 years on Line! Forum Index -> ALL TOPIC Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geno

PostPosted: Sep Wed 27, 2017 8:54 am    Post subject: Fetishes and Character backgrounds in fantasies Reply with quote

Hello Everybody.

When you have , or put together youself, a mainstream style movie or a Custom video that reflects your fantasy, more often than not we like to build our characters to enjoy whatever fantasy we have. Here we are usually focused on the Female Fantasy Death Fetish, but it could be any fantasy. It could be Female Knock out fantasy, female catfigthing fantasy, a male vs female wresting or boxing fantasy to simply over powering another woman, of even an upskirt non-violent fantasy.

Which ever fantasy you put together, most of us like a character build and to know some background or the current situation of our female characters and maybe their male counterparts. That is the question I am asking whether or not, it is connected to the death fantasy. More than likely I will connect my curiousity to the fantasy death fetish, but it not required of anyone on this thread.

Still there are some people/member that don't want to dig that deep into their charters to know if they are mother of have children. I usually don't, but I do think in all of my fantasy, both violent and non violent that I am dealing with women, with wide hips, fetility, and breast. I often think how did they get where they did and what is driving the female character now.

In Sumuru (2003) it was mostly about a human out post on a planet far way where the women blamed the men for some kind of disaster (the was not any ones fault,) Still the women took over and started to dominate and rule their men. Yes they mated with them to keep the human race alive. I would imagine that the women would raise the off spring and highlight the girls, but train the boys to follow order and work with the men when they are old enough to work the mines.

For some of this, learning about this is so exciting you may, or may even need any kills in the movie. I am big fan of bondage of harmless women. A good girl army raid, and you have dead bad girls all over the place and they spot the unarmed frighten French maid in her satin mini dress. They grab her and tie her up in chair and put in the closet to be found later. That is so sexy to me, because they did not kill her because she was not a threat or armed.

A beautiful bad-girl in "Wonder Women" (1973)
in a satin minidress uniform.

Female character background doesn't have to be strongly built or spend hardly on them, UNLESS you want to see some kind of complex drama film. But "Women Women" (1973) is a fun sexy adventure it which women are killed casually with no fuss. Still I would not mind just quickly knowing how did that beautiful guard (above) get to the point where she is?

I always thought the her leader , the evil Dr. Tsu (Nancy Kwan) went out to the provinces or villages of the Philippines and recruited these beauties with the temptation of money and and eventual better life when the operation is over. She dressed them up in ultra feminine uniforms, gave them guns, and they guarded her island as she conducted her illegal experiments. No budget needed to find out that tiny but important piece of information. just please mention is a verbal scene at least...and that is it.

Now a member like Steulpner Karl can talk about the background and drives of his fantasies with or without the death fetish freely as I ask for input. Oh yes

Sincerely Geno
Stuelpner Karl

PostPosted: Sep Wed 27, 2017 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This obviously derives from our discussion in the "DS Fetish and Feminism" thread.

It's probably too theoretical to reason about what is a main-, co- or sub-fetish, or if something is a fetish at all. (I guess most people here have preferences when it comes to how the women, and maybe the men too, in a movie or a piece of art look. How are they built, dressed, what is the hair like, etc.? These applies to any scenario, not just those where something violent happens.)

I assume that everyone here has sort of a death fetish, otherwise they wouldn't be here, not even to discuss off-topic stuff. But how important is death? Is it necessary, or just a possibility? There is a thread with women in poses that might be playing dead, but it's clear that they are just playing unconscious, as the pictures are from "Sleeper Kid", not "Killer Kid". It has been criticised for this, called off-topic. Why is it making a difference, as the actresses in death fetish customs aren't any more dead and it's all about fantasy?

Geno said some time ago that he'd rather seen the first guards in "Commando Elite" killed instead of taken out with sleeper darts and brought back later, to be killed then. Instead the same actresses could have played different guards in the (now second) killing scene.

Technically it doesn't make a difference, as it's just someone pretending to fire shots and some women drop to the ground and lay there, not moving. Nobody is put to sleep, nobody is put to death, it's all what your fantasy is making out of it. And yet it's important for us. The idea that someone is killed lets something happen in our minds. If we don't know if a character lives or dies, we are disappointed, feel cheated by the writer or director.

What does make death important? Or is it included in other fetishes too, thus making death just an opportunity, maybe not even the best?

Not too long ago, I watched a movie on youtube, featuring four bad girls like these:

Nobody was killed in the movie, and I didn't actually miss that. The bad girls were cute, they had fun, we saw them go out shopping in regular clothes, etc. So they looked like women who enjoyed their lives, who have individual interests, hopes and dreams. No mention of family though, as I usually like it. (They certainly didn't look like women who have kids waiting at home.)

The final fight against the good girls was sexy, but nothing special. No martial arts skills, no flying teeth, no great poses or facial expressions. It was nice to watch, but probably nothing to keep in memory.

The really arousing part for me took place during the debriefing, as the good leader met his girls and told them that "las cobras negras incarar por toda vida", what the good girls celebrated, being really happy about it. If the bad girls had been killed instead, it would have not been the same. Locking them up in prison and throwing away the key looks perfect in this scenario.

So I think, for me the fact that a life has been brought to an end, suddenly and completely unexpected by the victim (who deserves it, more or less) is more important than the fact that she's actually dead, that her heart stopped beating, her brain stopped working...
I love the idea that people make jokes about "life goes on, without you!", and the baddies look even more pathetic when they are allowed to keep their unimportant lives, without being able to do anything with it.

For example, I like the idea that someone spent a thousand hours per year for the last ten years to turn his or her body into a strong fighting machine, to build a muscular frame and to train fighting techniques. And then someone rather small, who developed a brain instead, destroys this body within ten seconds. Don't kill the big bully! Let him or her experience the pain and the shame instead!

Or take this bad girl, drawn by Uniform:

Letting her bleed to death would make it just another killing scene. Sending her home to her village, which she left just like that girl from "Wonder Women" that Geno mentioned, following the temptations of money and better life, would be a much more intense, heart-wrenching end.

And I think the feelings about a movie or a story, a scene or a picture, are way more important than what is actually shown.
Grace X

PostPosted: Sep Wed 27, 2017 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fascinating topic! And I was very interested in how characters take shape in your fantasy worlds, Geno and Karl.

I am a huge reader, and for me character is an equally important component of a story, along with the action. If a character is given no background but is placed in the story just as a decoration or plot mechanism or some such, I usually find myself musing about their backstory. A totally cardboard character never goes deeper than a surface emotional response in me. If they behave in a totally unbelievable manner just to advance the plot, it messes with the suspension of disbelief that is so much a part of my pleasure in stories.

Sometimes being cardboard is okay (for instance, the red shirt security guards in Star Trek are placed in a scene for no other reason than to die -- if too much time was spent on deepening their characters, the velocity of the storyline might well get bogged down). But for the most part I want to be at least a little "inside" a character that I watch or read about, so my own emotions are stirred more deeply by whatever happens to them.
Geno

PostPosted: Sep Wed 27, 2017 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi GraceX, You have to forgive Karl. He's not used to someone giving him what he wants. He had done mostly deep debate on this board and he does it well without turning it into personal attacks. Finally I have set up something here so he can get an in depth look at his fetishes that do not necessarily connect to the death fetish. Also he will get some positive input to all of his fantasies now.

GraceX you may also here him make many references to a Hispanic action TV show called "Commando Elite". Someone provided us a link to episode 42 about a drug cartel on an island with female guards dressed in bicycle pants suits. The action was very poorly filmed with unwanted clips of slow motion and female bodies falling out of camera range, shot of women going down but camera cutting away before they hit the ground. A body pile dead bad girl, blocked by bystanders and children who had a better view that us, the adult audience.

Just terrible GraceX. Also where the Bad-Girls acting as armed dangerous sentries in the jungle where they were shot by "sleeper darts" instead of standard procedures of being eliminated by live silencer gunfire, because you can't take a chance with something as light as sleeper dart, when neutralizing thes bad girl. They should have been to killed by gun, knives, strangulation ropes or neck snaps....but they were not. Then again it is a fantasy only.

Still Grace, the sleep dart fantasy is a fetish and I nor anyone else should use real life facts to try and restrict it. It was there in "Commando Elite" TV series, and some people may have been really turned on by it. I agree and I am happy for them.

Stueplner Karl you have tried for a long time asking your fellow members to put some input to our non-death fetish on the main board. That never happens because is very unlikely on the main board people will add to a non death fetish. Here on the side of the board, you will get some input on your non death fetish, from me for sure and perhaps GraceX for starters.

Finally before we go on, I want to say that when come to the Sleep Girl fetish or the Fantasy Female death fetish, it's Much more than just having a girl lay down and you decide if she is dead or is sleeping. In all on screen production to start off with. we DISBELIEVE what we see. We know is all staged in the back our minds, but the fun and the goal is to see if we can "SUSPEND OUR DIS-BELIEF" in other words, pretend what we see in real and the see the fetish we want. Let me give you some examples.

1. A girl is laying down on the floor in a video, with her eyes closed breathing heavily no blood as her female roommate stands over her and put her foot lightly on her chest. Saying I won! ---- That is knock out fetish. You can't fake that in a motion video.

2. Now we see the same girl after a fight with her roommate, laying on the floor, with her eyes staring at the ceiling and she is not breathing, with a look of horror on her face. She is suppose to be dead and if done right we can believe she is dead in our own minds with comfort.

With the knocked out babes of Sleeperkids.com we know they are just playing knocked out. There is not any story there. No character build. Only a few still images and DS Member Mo2 saying they are playing knock out fantasy games, but let us just pretend they are dead to get some death posing ideas. Even MR Mo could not stop us from being disappointed if we bought the video and found they are not dead like our DS member want them to be. Mr. Mo was upfront about studying the poses only Karl. That all Karl.

In a video with storyline don't tell the member that to just imagine every girl laying on the ground or floor is dead. The producer has got to make that very plain to his story telling, actors and camera work.

You can give a DS members a knock out video (like Commando Elite) and just tell them the sleeper dart girls are really dead, they know better than that and know they are dead. The producers were heavily criticized for not having those women killed by female sentry removal.

The reverse is also true. When you have hardcore non-death fetish who loves knock out and short skirts...and he see a catfight video and one of the girl gets her neck snapped and there she lays with a death stare, he will be totally turn off by it. Hey what is this...that girl was killed no way

Also you made point of one very common situational point in the death fantasy. ' I will just kill you girl and the world does not have to worry about you anymore or at least we won't'. Karl that casual statement you just made , is just loved by most of our members. The love it when the women is casually killed. Give me credit Karl, the good girls in my script killed a few armed miniskirted badgirls to sneak into a mansion, and found a French maid dusting the furniture unarmed. All it take is THWEEPT! TWEEPTS with a gun and she is bent over the sofa or table standing dead with her panties showing ..very good view but...

A unarmed bad girl is tied up by
Geno's Good Girls to keep her quiet.
In spite of a couple of silencer shots being easier,
their good hearts won't allow them to shot this pretty unarmed
harmless bad girl.. She's hidden out
of the way so she can be found alive
later. A sexy bondage only fetish
for me.

BUT no I don't want her killed, even though is saves time easy and is very easy with more fetish here. Instead, I want the Maid to have a gun pointed at her and be told to "be quiet." The Good Girls will sit her down on an armchair, tie her up and put her out of sight, safe and alive, until she is freed later that night.

If you did a poll of what circumstances our member like, I think "casual" would be at the top. You could have "emotional sadness" killings. Where you have the woman build up her character as a good girl, nurse and it shot down during a robbery
or just going to her car, and everyone is stand over her at the funeral home crying"..but that is not too popular either.

Beside Karl I may seem strong, but I am very worried about my fetish because I can feel real guilty at time about it, and that is serious to my soul. I can only really enjoy the casual killings now or some of your NON death fetishes, like sleep, knock outs, or bondage where the girl is alive from the beginning to the end. I am a fan of electricity on women! Still I think I would like movies where we have some knock out and bondage where the woman is not killed.

Geno
Stuelpner Karl

PostPosted: Sep Thu 28, 2017 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good points.
You can't tell the audience to suspend disbelief, it must happen automatically. Otherwise they just see actors act. It may still work if you have a strong fetish for some details. (For example, Sleeper Kid makes "silenced sentry" films where the same girl is silenced by the same opponent time and time again, using differnt methods. I guess it's hard to suspend disbelief to a point where you imagine this to be real, but if that's your special fetish, it works.)

For me, it's important to empathize with the characters, to get into the story mentally. Then lack of technical quality isn't a big deal. I can take a cheesy SyFy/Asylum movie or a TexMex gangster story over a horror flick with shocking special effects or a huge disaster movie from Hollywood (spending a hundred million dollars to make it look real) at any time - provided that there are characters for whom I can care.

The sleeper dart scene we are talking so much about did a lot for this. It let the guards survive until the final battle, and other guards worry about them while waking them up. And it established the heroes as "good guys", who don't kill when it's not necessary. (Just like those in your fantasy, who let the French maid live.) So it built up the big showdown, making us wonder and worry who will live and who will die.

If you don't have a death fetish, and especially if you hate to see them killed, this also adds suspense. You sit there and hope they will not die. That's how a horror or disaster movie is supposed to be watched: The killings are supposed to disturb you, and you don't want them to happen, at least not to your favorite characters. That's why they often make the victims of crazy/funny death scenes rather unlikeable.

When you have a non-death fetish, like bondage, you'd hope for this to happen and you'd be disappointed if the guards are simply killed instead of being tied up. You wouldn't like the heroes killing the maid, but not because it's not how good people shouldn't act or because you feel sorry for the poor girl, but because the movie failed to deliver what you were hoping for.

Geno said:
BUT no I don't want her killed, even those is so easy and saves so much time. Instead, I want the French Maid to have a gun pointed a gun at her as told to "be quiet." The Good Girls will sit her down on an armchair, tie her up and put her out of sight, safe and alive, until she is freed later that night.

That's a little different, as you don't just want her to be tied up, to serve your bondage fetish, you also don't want her to die, as enjoying this would make you feel guilty. (If I understood that right.) It's what Jimbo often says: He wants his villainesses really evil, with no notable virtues. Or Zipgun, who has quick asian heroines taking down scores of bimboish looking bad girls, killing a few and sending more to prison (making clear that it's for a very long time). The backstory is that they are ruthless criminals, often murderesses. Nobody shall feel sad for them.

A crazy twist is that movie makers often would let the heroes tie up the maid and other semi-evil people they don't want them to kill. But later on the building may be blown up and the viewer is supposed to forget that the tied-up maid is still inside.

What arouses me about casual deaths is this unfairness. It's treated like this persons's live doesn't mean anything, as it's assumed by the writer or director that it doesn't mean anything to the audience. Either because the character is evil, unlikeable (as the mentioned horror movie characters), ignored as an individual or forgotten like the tied-up maid. Maybe it's that I feel better by imagining others to be guilty for this, in contrast to Geno's feelings.

And it's the same with people suffering a non-lethal demise.
If the above-mentioned "Cobras Negras" had killed someone, or at least tried to, sending them to prison for life would be perfectly fine. (We can assume this when a killer is arrested at the end of a whodunit story. They took a life and consequently lose their own.) In their case however, it seems exaggerated, which gives a light-hearted scene a certain poignancy. Just the way I like it.

Bringing my current biggest fetish combination over here:
Stuelpner Karl said:

I'd call this a "criminal sweat shop girls" fetish.

I like the idea that (while I am full of lenience and understanding for these women) someone hates them, or hates what they do and don't give a damn about them as individual human beings, just seeing them as trash that nobody will miss. Thus they will be casually made the target of someone's fetish, be it death, bondage, brutal violence, whatever.
Geno

PostPosted: Sep Fri 29, 2017 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As we continue Stuelpner Karl, I just want to say I picking up overtones that your suggesting the if a members love a casual fantasy kill of women there is something wrong with that. That you are saying he or she must look deeper into the woman killed for the fantasy to be right.

Well that is not true. Ever member has the right to set the parameters and the conditions in which his or her woman will be killed. You are simply here to tell the background that you need to know about, to enjoy your films/video. Most do need that at all, and few like me do like it but don't dig too deep.

If you were custom producer, you would take orders from the customs and they would give you a script and you would follow it.
From the bad girl assassin to gets killed by good girl, search and fondled.
To the innocent nurse who goes to her car after he shift an is strangled from a guy hiding in the back.
If someone wanted some emotional baggage killing like a drug girl who was just trying to make extra cash for her family you could build that into the custom.

Point being there is absolutely nothing wrong with the overwhelming majority of members liking casual kills. Just like me, they need it because this fantasy in general can tear at your emotions and hurt you badly, if you don't pick and choose them carefully to match only what you feel comfortable with. It hurts sometimes for some of us. sad. So as you share your feelings, please don't suggest that those that do not have those same feelings about backgrounds, character builds, or don't want you want, are somehow people who are wrong in their thinking Karl. Because they are not.

To answer you question about the Maid being tied up unharmed. Yes she stays alive and no mansion is going to be blow up with her inside. The most the may happen to her, is she will get out of the business because she is so scared, or she will be arrested with the few surviving bad-girls after the climatic gun-battle in my script. The maid will live one way or another for sure. Very important to me, or I will feel very guilty about he death. Even in the picture you can see is very scared and don't know if Good-Girls are going to shoot her as she sit with all those other armed pretty Bad Girl laying around her dead on the floor.

On the other thread Mr. Hades said that he felt very uncomfortable reminding me that women are fertile and are design to carry the young in the womb and are equipped with larger thighs and wider hip than a man. I think of that all of the time. I never deny all the attributes that a woman's has. Producers like pkf, and the like produce videos for the total humiliation, rape/murder destruction of the woman, and the breast are just glorified glands to be fondled, squeezed, and came all over on.

To me the breast provide milk for her young and are to be handle nicely by the men and to caressed during forplay and lovemaking for it sexual attractiveness....unless she happens to be shot there. By the way, It is kind of hard not to shoot a woman in the breast in even real gunfight. No sexual assault intended. Yet some people feel too uncomfortable with that in their fantasies...which is ok because they have an absolute privacy right to concentrate only the parts of a fantasy that turn them on sexually, and not those parts of a fantasy that that them feel uncomfortable.

You are right, you drug processing girls, or my beautiful army girls in their satin minidresses are going to be hated because they are into kidnapping and murder , as you watch them, you know the Good Girls and the Good guys are out to get them. Our DS audience will only accept them getting the penalty of death. Even some good girls will get killed in the process too. It does not have to be horrific demise, at least not in my film. Simple shot, neck snaps and strangulations with by rope.

Still you can also have a fetish were non of the drug girls are killed just arrest and put in jail for the rest of their lives if you want to. The choice is your Karl Oh yes

Sincerely Geno
Grace X

PostPosted: Sep Fri 29, 2017 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Character creation, scenario creation...adding depth to a character or deliberately preferring character-knowledge to be casual...all of those certainly reflect how one perceives themselves when enjoying fetish material.

As you say Geno, there is no right or wrong there. The spectrum is very broad, from people who really don't want to explore or even experience fetish desires and struggle to remove them from their fantasies, to those who embrace them and want them integrated in some way into their fantasies. Again, no perspective is right or wrong. Every one of us has a journey of self-understanding to make in life, and we all experience that in different ways.

Similarly, creating fetish-related characters and stories in our minds can be for many reasons. I have had conversations with men where they have told me they enjoy scenarios of domination and control (which is also different for everyone, from bondage to death fantasies to something as mild as controlled romance) because sometimes they wish for a sensual experience that is uncomplicated (and we gals are complicated creatures). Others do it to add an edge to their passions that everyday life lacks. Others choose to work out aggressions or frustrations through fantasy. Others like the sense of adventure. Others (including men, it is not just women who enjoy surrendering control in a fantasy environment) feel stress that can be relieved or released through forms of fantasy surrender.

All of these, and in fact ANY psychological structure you choose to frame your fantasies in can bring great pleasure and fulfillment. Karl, you seem pretty comfortable with the structure of your fantasies...Geno, you have expressed moments of both pleasure, and discomfort at other times. That's understandable. Discomfort can come from some important places in your psyche and soul, and it is important to listen to that within yourself. It can lead some folks to walk away from that type of fantasy, and others to continue...but again, that is a very personal choice. It is not a simple thing to fully understand about oneself, but I tend to approach it first by trying to recognize where the desire for fetish fantasies is rooted in one's own psyche.

If it is coming from a wish for fantasy play to enhance your life, that seems pretty benign. If it is a way to channel angry and hurtful urges and impulses, that can be benign as well, but becomes less so if those urges carry over into dealings with people outside of fantasy. As a woman, I've sometimes been asked if I feel I am "betraying" my fellow gals by experiencing erotic pleasure from the type of scenarios you both, Geno and Karl, have described in this thread, which in some way involve women being disempowered. I generally feel empowered myself (despite the circumstances within the fantasy), as I am experiencing those fantasy circumstances because I want them (they are in no way being forced on me, I'm a willing and enthusiastic participant), and they fill psychological needs of my own that I find liberating to address.

My point being, when we create characters and build scenarios for fetish pleasure, I think one of the most important components in it for each of us, is to identify those elements that give us a sense of personal fulfillment. If you are looking for private experiences (that happen entirely in your own mind and are not shared with others), those can include elements from mild to extreme, as long as you yourself are doing the due diligence with your own psyche and soul, so to speak, to experience them in a way that feels positive to you.

If they involve others (as in community settings like this), I really think it is vital to communicate as clearly as we can what our mutual boundaries may be, and then to actively respect those boundaries in others.

When we do that, we can have fun, intellectual and emotional stimulation, and we can see how wide a spectrum of imagination there is in our community.
Stuelpner Karl

PostPosted: Sep Fri 29, 2017 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geno, there is absolutely nothing wrong with anything that happens in our fantasy. We are talking about stuff that happens in our heads, about lines on paper, bits and bytes in computers, actors pretending to kill or die, special effects, etc. For some reason, we are aroused by something in fiction that we reject in real life.

Many may however feel guilty about the fetish, or certain parts of it. Some may compensate this by assuming that their victims are criminals with no notable virtues, and nobody who misses them. Others (like me) may think it's kinda hypocritical to ignore the fact that almost everyone has connections to other people, has a background, is missed...

But to make it clear, there is no reason to feel guilty at all, to explain why we like this and dislike that. (If we even can explain this to ourselves.)
It also develops over time.
Geno said:
The maid will live one way or another for sure. Very important to me, or I will feel very guilty about he death.
Was it always this way, or would you have enjoyed her death in the past?

For me, being aroused by bad girls sent to jail is a pretty new thing. I remember watching an episode of Renegade many years ago, with the hero hunting and eventually capturing two very cute, likeable female bank robbers. My feeling was that I hoped the good team being nice and not telling the authorities that the bad girls had kidnapped one of them, and also that they might be only charged with the last robbery, without enough evidence for those they committed earlier. So our cute bad girls wouldn't have to get old and wrinkled behind bars.

I also love the half-naked drug girls for many years, but mostly I thought about them getting beaten up, lying around bent over their tables, etc. I think it was just recently when the idea of long prison terms took hold of me, probably triggered by "las cobras negras incarar por toda vida". Also, the first of my three drug sweat shop girl pictures above made me discover "Orange is the new Black", featuring many women jailed for drug crimes. So, out of the many ideas what to do with them, long prison terms seem to be the best to me at this point. (Nonetheless, I love to include other ideas, like different ways to kill them, into my fantasy scenarios.)

Another inspirational example was an episode from the old Batman series, mentioned on Evilbabes. (I don't remember the name of the episodes or the bad girl. Maybe someone can help.) There was a beautiful henchwoman arrested at the end, asking Batman for a mild punishment. Robin answered something like "Yes, only twenty years." I really like this idea, making the bad girl's jaw drop by casually telling her the expected sentence, much harsher than what she expected.

If I'd make a custom movie, I'd include something like that. Especially for a cute, likeable baddie it's a nice twist, making us laugh on the joke, but also choke on our laughter.

Looking at these determined bad girls, who make a perfect contrast to the bumbling male protagonists, who were threatened with harsh punishment for drugging a police horse, if I remember it right, thus cooperating with the cops...

...it would have been great to see them lead away to face even harsher punishment, while our "heroes" get out scott-free.
And probably even worse, their boss may make a deal to turn in all his suppliers, customers and employees, getting himself a light sentence ("Hey, he's in a wheelchair, punished by life anyway, and expensive for the Department of Corrections"), so each of his girls, who have nothing additional to offer for a deal, gets 25 to life.

For the record, in real life I'm against sending people to prison for non-violent drug crimes. (Just as I'm against killing people in real life, or cutting their hands off, etc.) That's why I can freely play with these fantasies in fiction.

Grace, you have a lot of great points here. We embrace urges and impulses we can't - and don't want to have - in real life.

I created a character type that's not really existing in reality, and rarely in mainstream fiction: A criminal henchwoman who chose to work for the evil side, mainly because it's easy money. In private, she's a quite nice, likeable person, and if it somehow fits the scenario, a loving mother. She's not too evil, especially not somebody who likes to kill or inflict permanent physical harm. But because of the way she presents herself, she's seen as a piece of trash by others (like the fictional movie audience), someone who can be eliminated without a second thought, or made the subject as a harsh punishment, just to set a warning example.

I can't really be this person in fantasy. At least it's difficult for a man to really take a woman's POV, that's why roleplays in first person hardly work. So I'm probably more the guy who hires these girls, gassing about how good it is to redirect some of the drug money to those who have mouths to feed, while actually drooling over sweaty women in too tight underwear.

Or I can be the guy who watches the scene on TV and enjoys their demise with a sneer, because "they have it coming... if not for what they do, then for how they look." This stands in contrast to how I normally watch stuff like this. When I see a girl in prison in "Orange is the new Black", with her child being taken care off by the guy who is most likely the reason she is behind bars, it's just sad. I wonder "Can't she make a deal to get him in and herself out?" but sadly, that's not how it's going.

Talking about my "criminal sweat shop girls" fetish with others, I met people with ideas how to dispatch them, but also someone really turned on by the unfairness of the situation, by the tragedy of making them the target of punishment. People have totally different views on the same situation, and as said before, there is no right or wrong fetish.
Geno

PostPosted: Sep Sat 30, 2017 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for being late, I am suffering a bit, with my stomach and the wrong foods I ate, plus still working on job related problem. I am hanging in there will you, just take it easy.

Stuelpner Karl You continue to say there is nothing wrong or right in a fantasy. Believe it or not, ther IS a wrong for a given indivual person. If it make them feel bad, then it wrong. It they feel good about it, then it may be good for them. Also you keep saying that a fantasy death without background is hypocritical to you. It's not Karl hypocritical. It's a fantasy and does not have to follow the any common rules of logic.

In A Geno'o custom short (10 minute) script.
A beautiful maid is shot in the her
back. Her short skirt uniform revealing
her sheer pantyhose and satin panites,
She was silenced shot while dusting the
furniture so our good guy can
get to the evil villainess
without alarm.

It this much shorter script I find it very erotic that simple lovely maid is shot by the good guy just so he can get at the evil governess in her office, but the fearless woman talks her way out of being shot. He eventually leaves her alive and her dead maid
on the floor. The only think we know is near the end of the said...this..

Governess: Oh by the way Mr. Bond!...Did you have to kill my maid. She was harmless, friendly and very submissive.

Mr. Bond Sorry about that, I did not want take chance to alarm you I was coming. A silenced shot to her back did have to worry about it.

After he leaves, the Governess sadly goes out to inspect and caress dead her maid.

Grace X does not Believe Casual Shooting of Women in Fantasy is Hypocritical
If you don't believe me ask her. She knows that fantasy are complex and every member has a right to design the type of fantasy He or she wants too.
I make your statement accurate, you would have to make it apply only to you. Saying.

"When female characters are killed in fantasy with minor character build and background, I Stuelpner Karl find for me only, that is hypocritical.--- A would be Karl.

I like casual shootings Karl very..including shootings of an unarmed maid in a short custom videos and in roleplay. In a live roleplay with woman, I love having dresses in a short dress and beautiful satin panties with maybe a few ruffles on them. There not time to build her character. She dustying the room with a feather-duster a couple o silencer shots and she laying on the floor. I came there to recover some stolen plans in the mansion she works at.

I am not being hypocritical about the French Maild who got tied up in the larger Indie Film, but that was mainstream style movie where you do have time to build around a character. Not for quick customs and roleplays though.

The most important thing you must remember Karl, is that where you have all your erotic likes and dislikes all laid out in order, other people have their fantasies all presented out in order too, but might be totally different than your. On thing they won't like overall, is the bad girls all getting arrested instead of most getting killed. Even my script some girls will be arrested as feminine as I can make it.
"A scene where some of the Bad girls in have their hand on their head standing in their pretty miniskirt with their legs spread. Assume the position girls! Oh yes

Grace You are covering a lot of points. I did want to highlight one point you are making. The one that talks about the "need to respect limits". It true when ever male and female play together. Some are not into too much blood, or sexual assault, or brutal killings. The usually the person with the more extreme fantasy has to do the respecting.

In my clean shootings, or few red dot bullet holes on the blouse of a dead maid, for many here, that is too soft. I really don't have to 'respect their limits" because most of my fantasies simply do not rise any where near the boundaries of their limits. In other words, many find my fantasies 'too soft' to exceed their limits.

Geno
Jimbo

PostPosted: Sep Sat 30, 2017 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Does anyone else think that Geno, Grace and Karl are over-analyzing this?

As Grace said "the spectrum is very broad". Well, of course it's about broads! laugh

Geno summed up my take on the fetish in one sentence, that (more or less) she dies because she DESERVES to die. This seems to be the other side of Karl's coin... that says 'no undeserved killing'. It's a good rule for the good guys... you don't want them to be indiscriminant killers like the bad guys (altho' there is usually some peripheral "cannon fodder" deaths that can't be avoided).

For me, the bad girl(s) is the object of my lust. Physically perfect (for me, that usually means blonde, blue-eyed, shapely with big boobs), the type I'd love to HAVE. BUT... it cannot be. She is unattainable. She would never have me! And probably she is a lesbian. Power-mad, she kills everyone who stands in her way! So, this triggers my excitement, wanting to see her defeated, punished, destroyed!

Jimbo
Geno

PostPosted: Sep Sat 30, 2017 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Over-analyzing this? Naw not true by a longshot. Grace, Karl and I are just barely scratching below the surface of all fantasies and their super huge complexities in general. Not just the death fetish, but all fetishes because we are on the ALL TOPIC. But all fantasies. Karl maybe fully satisfied with the main bad girl being arrested, or just disappearing.

"Cleopatra Jones and The Casino of Gold" (1975)

In that movie, The evil head bad girl shown (Stella Stevens) had one of
her lovely submissive Asian pleasure girls who
are very friendly a provide sexual service to her guest in
the background in their satin minidreses. One is killed
because she tipped our good Heroine (Tamera
Dobson) off that her fellow agent (Albert Popwell) was captured and
could be killed. In the end, Stella could have been
arrest or simply disappeared. Would Jimbo like that
scenario? For Stuelpner Karl he may very well find
that keeping Stella alive and arresting her and the
end for Stella just fine and every erotic for him.
Knowing she is alive and will have many decades
in prison to think about her crimes. In the movie
it turns out that is a sword fight to the death Stella was
killed for the record.

How do you feel about vicious bad girls like Diane Thorne or Stella Stevens {of the "Cleopatra Jones and The Casino of Gold" (1975) fame} where Stella was sliced to death? Suppose our bad girl Stella who even killed one of her beautiful slave girls got arrested or just disappeared at the end of the main battle. I get the idea you would not like that...But Steulpner Karl has no problem with it, and might get even possibly get-off her arrest or her escape. Can you understand how some member can enjoy an arrest of Stella Steven that leaves her alive and a chance to think about her evils for years and years in prison? Oh yes

Geno
Grace X

PostPosted: Sep Sat 30, 2017 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimbo hon, stop being so coy, tell us what you really like without all this beating around the bush, lol!

And US, over-analyzing a topic? Very Happy

Regarding the spectrum of broads, as you know I also enjoy playing the archetype "totally evil babe" in my fantasies, so believe me, I understand. Sexual desire for me is filled with variety, but to simplify things, it often falls into complex and nuanced passion, which leans more toward what Karl describes, or hard, no frills sex, which swings over toward your bad girl comeuppance delights. I like both, honestly.

Geno I absolutely believe there is subtle erotic pleasure in scenarios where a wicked gal is apprehended by the police and is headed for a life in jail (just check out the ending of "The Maltese Falcon").

On the flip side of the spectrum, that fate might not be quite as fun for one of Jimbo's arrogant, wildly sexual, utterly evil babes...so the character, in essence, can be shaped to fit the desire.
Stuelpner Karl

PostPosted: Sep Sat 30, 2017 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimbo said:
Does anyone else think that Geno, Grace and Karl are over-analyzing this?

I do. But it's fun. laugh

And Geno, of course I would not like to see a main bad girl like Stella Stevens "just disappearing".
Arrested? Maybe, but Stella's demise in "Cleopatra Jones" was perfect. Plus, someone like her wouldn't stay in prison for long - or become the main bad girl there. (Imagine Vee from "Orange is the new Black"!)

If the henchgirls get 25 to life, "life without parole" for the main villaines sounds fair. But then again, I like a certain unfairness against the henchies, so who knows?

In Zipgun's picture stories, the main villainess Ingrid Raven always escapes, while a few of the henchgirls die and the rest gets arrested, after getting beaten up. Ingrid hires new bad girls, who'll eventually meet the same fate. One might think that she's actually doing a good job in ridding the world of bad girls, but there are just too many nasty and greedy bitches who fill the spots.

By the way, "hypocritical", as critizised by Geno, is nor referring to fellow people here or to custom/fetish productions. It's more in mainstream movies and series where casual deaths don't really fit, in my opinion. In something like "Tatort" or "Navy CIS", every killed person, no matter if good or evil, acting individually or as part of a group, should have a name and little bit of a story. When they present us a hero as a role model, the hero has to act likewise.

In contrast, Tank Girl or Hit-Girl can act as a crazy rebel or vigilante. It's their role, and that's perfectly fine.
Grace X

PostPosted: Oct Sun 01, 2017 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It IS fun!

You mention Ingrid Raven constantly escaping, Karl...and sometimes a bad girl character is so memorable that I have a mix of desires regarding her exploits, while I would love to see her sexy-dead, I also want to see her in the next tale and the next, to discover what wickedly glorious thing she will do to top the last one.

It was like that when I read the voluminous steampunk trilogy "The Glass Books of the Dream Weavers", "The Dark Volume" and "The Chemickal Marriage"...the villainess of the books, the Countess Lacquer-Sforza, is so sensual and evil I just drank up every scene she was in, and as each book reached its climax there was the possibility that she would finally end up dead. But no, she survives...and the result is yet more wildly evil mayhem. I won't toss out a spoiler about what happens in the final climax of the book, but it was a lot of fun following an evil babe for something like a half-million words...

So there can definitely be an erotic charge to be found in characters who go on and on and on.
Geno

PostPosted: Oct Sun 01, 2017 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There you are Stuelpner? I worried you made bailed on GraceX and I. We hadn't even gotten into added some input suggestions to your non death fantasies yet.

Anyway, once again I tell you Karl. You control the direction of your fantasies. If you don't think that Stella Stevens in "Cleoptra Jones....." would stay in prision and escape like El Chapo did in Mexico twice in real life, then go right ahead.

However if want real life to guide and restrict the direction of your script. Then Stella Stevens would surely be killed one way or another. The movie was filmed on location in Hong Kong, China. The government does not play around with women who do far less than Stella Stevens did. She was wanted for transportation of narcotics, piracy on the high seas, money laundering, and multiple murder include the lovely Asian pleasure girl.

Stella would be arrested, Given a quick trial, maybe no appeal, and she would taken to an open public area, force to kneel, and given one bullet in the back of her head. The bullet would be removed and if she has any family they would get the bill for her execution and burial. No she would stay in prison long. She be executed that same year....in real life. Oh yes

Like I said we are not here to our members their fantasies are hypocritical or to bash them in some other way. They do not have to follow patterns of likelihood or real life. We are here on this thread to try and understand each others fantasies whether or not they are personal turn-ons for you, Grace, I, or anyone else on this board.

You have to remember Karl as members share their fantasies with you, they don't want them bashed or labelled names like hypocritical or to be told they don't make sense. Even if you don't understand them, you can at least try to see how those members are excited by them. IF you do not do that, you get people afraid to open up and share with you. I have shared by fantasy female death fetish with those I trust who have never heard of it. They listen intently but do not make comments about it being silly, non sense, or hypocritical.

A man lovingly embraces his pregnant wife

Some of our members have loving pregnant fetish too. On the other thread, Mr. Hades quickly ran away when I told him that personally when I have my army of beautiful bad girls in Wonder Women (1973) I think of them a complete women from total natural design.

Yes, do think about the fact those women have a womb, and wider hips than a man's for carrying her young. I know that those women (not pregnant at the time) were very fertile and could give birth with the help of their male lovers back home, before the fell to the gunfire of our hero. In the movie, they are killed before becoming pregnant and the sex they had in the movie, was recreational only without risk of becoming pregnant. That one reason I don't care for female robots or clones killings. They do very little for me except give us the female image of death.

Our top female member Sandi who seems to have gone underground again, told us all something I found very erotic. Sandi a heterosexual woman attracted to men only got so sexual turned on with her husband during her pregnancy, the just get enough lovemaking in. She wore her husband's cock out! excited That type of lovemaking really turn me on, when the woman is the sexual aggressor with men because she wants good sex from them.

It my script the Bad Girl and the Good girls are strictly heterosexual, but I don't want them to be sexual frustrated, so they do work and make love to the few Bad Boy co workers. Even though they are wall to wall females in the complex, they have no sexual interest in each other. They only want men and long for the day to be with their boyfriends.

Geno
Stuelpner Karl

PostPosted: Oct Sun 01, 2017 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why worried?
I'm not here 24/7 and sometimes I take my time, to put some ideas together. If nobody scares me away, I may stay here for a while to come up with some more ideas.

The movie took place in Hong Kong, a British colony surrounded by a China where Mao was still in charge. Two different "worlds", separated by a border.

It's interesting how different things are seen and handled in different places and at different times, and most people there consider their way of thinking the normal way. This allows us to create our own fantasy systems of law, moral standards, etc. And we can make people with different standards, who all consider themselves right and the others wrong, collide.

Small martial artists from an Asian country where mandatory execution of drug criminals is totally normal taking on bigger baddies from a western country where it's taken much easier is a perfect scenario for me.

If Stella Stevens gets arrested, she might very well escape.
The small fry baddies may or may not serve their full sentence too, as that lies far in the future. The main point is that they hear their sentence, or the heroes mocking them by telling them the mandatory or usually applied punishment. They underestimated the risk and never expected this, so they are now in shock, seeing their lives fall to pieces.

Geno said:

A man lovingly embraces his pregnant wife

That's something many of my henchgirls experienced. Thus their main interest is to get home alive. They wouldn't have taken the risk if they hadn't drastically underestimated it.
Especially these women...

...look like mothers to me and so it's no surprise that they are full of fear now, worrying what will happen to them.

Geno said:
Even though they are wall to wall females in the complex, they have no sexual interest in each other. They only want men and long for the day to be with their boyfriends.

I don't have a problem with some being lesbian, as it is in the average population. But most are not, and hope to return to their husbands or boyfriends soon.
Geno

PostPosted: Oct Sun 01, 2017 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stueplner Karl when you create your fantasies for the (1,000th time) you are the only person who will determine what is is going to happen to everything in your idea. A Arch-Bad Girl could be executed in mainland England today or given a break in the hardcore mid-martial China if you say so. Unless "you" decide you are going to let your fantasies be restricted by location and follow the likely laws there. Your are the boss of your fantasies Karl.

Sex between two homosexual men.
Karl doesn't mind it either way, but most do
not want it the script including
the author...Geno

Stuelpner Karl said:
I don't have a problem with some being lesbian, as it is in the average population.

You see Stuelpner I think you are just trying to be politically correct by having someone introduce homosexuality into their script, or fantasies, base on the 1% or 2% that practice that type of behavior.

I am catering to people who do care and do not want see that. Neither do I for the record. It just fine if see it fit to have that in your fantasies or custom video. I am choosing scenes that I like and a majority want to see on average. At the same time I did not want to suggest my women are sexual frustrated (not getting any love making) Therefore, added into the script is a small ban of male coworkers, ther is lovemaking in field when they seduce their male objectives, and finally the hope of going home when the operation is over to live and possible become mothers. The implication they are getting the straight sex they want.

The few men you have in the movie are going to satisfy all those bad-girls Geno? Answer: I guess they have to wait their turn in bed with them.

Still I wrote my script (still working on it) I kept all homosexuality completely out because the population of the United States showed only 1% being so, and the fact the most DS member don't want it. No Steulpner, I let the low homosexual population decide that this once. I chose to let it co-inside with the population. Then they are those like you who really don't care, one way or another about homosexual introductions.. You guys can take or leave homosexuality out or in it. I am into pleasing a majority if I can. I don't want to cater to a large audience that just does care. As a result, all the human beings portrayed in my script are Straight. Simple. There is not porn it, All love scene are soft core does under the sheets or with nice clothing on to suggest by not showing penetration.

"Wonder Women" 1973
Healthy, virile, kidnapped, male athletes are
brought in for the women to make love too. The
evil doctor (Nancy Kwan) does not mind her women having sex
with the men, until she is ready to go to work on them
in the medical operating room

Speaking of getting men and women together in bed. A short sample dialogue from the "Wonder Women" strip with two leading bad girls, knowing that long before the male athletes are sent to the evil doctors operating room the women get a chance to take sexual advantage of them. He are two of them preparing....

Roberta Collins --- Hey new arrivals....That mean fresh entertainment.

Shirley Washington (a black bad girl)-- Goodness knows I can use a good 'ball' (balling).

Roberta Collins - Well goodness knows, I am horny enough.

Of course in the movie we saw them making soft core love in bed to their kidnapped male victims. They were giving their pussies the healthy natural workout it wanted.

__Earlier you mention Two Scared Mothers__

You said that got too deep into the criminal organization and now they might not make it home to their boyfriends at all. ....Remember we don't have to agree for me to help put some input into your fantasies after you set the guildless and boundaries for me to respect. That said, yes they do look scared and the same overtone on in my strip only the women do have much time to show their fear, because by that time they are falling dead to the floor after being shot.

["Assassins 1" (Mayra productions, 2017)[size=14]
This dead woman realized too late, it takes more than a pretty dress and gun in hand to beat the
well trained Agent Megan!

Megan shoots more than half a dozen women dead
in running gun fights!

Mayra does not develop her short movies this deep but I was able to make the jump of beautiful bad girl who got in to deep beyond their skills and experience.

Those adorable lovely na´ve long hair Hispanic young beauties think all they have to do is put on their fushia lipsticks, show off their lustrous black hair, in their stretch minidresses and boots with an automatic weapons. Then they encounter a far better agent Megan. In blazing gun battle after gun battle those lovely women drop dead. They now have death stair, blood running from some mouths, short dresses risen to reveal there pretty panties and they are just dead. They got in to deep Stuelplner Karl.

Geno Very Happy
Jimbo

PostPosted: Oct Sun 01, 2017 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grace X said:
check out the ending of "The Maltese Falcon").... might not be quite as fun for one of Jimbo's arrogant, wildly sexual, utterly evil babes...so the character, in essence, can be shaped to fit the desire.

Wonderful movie! But "Miss Wonderly" has as much sex appeal as a fire plug, so.... she wouldn't be "my kind of villainess" in the first place. It's OK if she is arrested, but what irks me is when one of those "wildly sexual" bad girls you described is merely arrested or, even worse, DISAPPEARS at the end. Have you ever heard of "Blue Balls"? laugh That is a good description of my disappointment in those script fiascos.

Some people HAVE to have a nice, dead body to gawk at and have no patience for explosions or any other means that totally destroy the body. Those kind are OK with me... my criteria is that the murderous bad girl ends up dead like her victims.

Jimbo
Geno

PostPosted: Oct Tue 03, 2017 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stuelpner Karl said:
Why worried?
I'm not here 24/7 and sometimes I take my time, to put some ideas together. If nobody scares me away, I may stay here for a while to come up with some more ideas.

Like you said. Why worry? You are not a 24hour 7 day guy. It just my imagination that you are planing on running away. However I will point out that you have not been seen after all that input over the last 2 days Karl? So where are you?

You can really be scare away in harmless void of cyberspace. A big old grown like you Karl? Come on. You have the freedom to go any direction you want on this thread. I am still here and will respond to each point you make. confused

Geno
Stuelpner Karl

PostPosted: Oct Tue 03, 2017 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on, fictional henchwomen aren't the only people with private lives. Fictional-henchwomen-with-private-lives-fetishists have too. laugh

Miss Wonderly is an interesting case.
I suggest that the movie makers considered her having more sex appeal than a fire plug, but that's in the eye of the beholder. (For me, a sweaty housewife type in too tight underwear can have more sex appeal than the gorgeous main good girl of the movie, making me watch it with different priorities than the director expected.)
She played games with criminals, hunting the Maltese Falcon, and lost at the end. No need to love her or to hate her, it's just a great thriller, to watch or read for non-fetish reasons.

Geno, I certainly don't try to be political correct.
And I don't try to imagine what happens in Mr. Wint's and Mr. Kidd's bedroom. But they are great characters the way they are. It's important to have variety in supporting characters.

Sure I imagine my bad girls having sex or wanting to have sex with their boyfriends or hubbies, or maybe a random co-worker. (This may even make them subject of bad Karma, by horror movie logic.) And the male baddies of my fantasy usually have a rather trashy "better half" waiting at home.

But some may have a better half of the same sex, maybe in the same team. Why not?

Geno said:
A Arch-Bad Girl could be executed in mainland England today or given a break in the hardcore mid-martial China if you say so. Unless "you" decide you are going to let your fantasies be restricted by location and follow the likely laws there.

That's true. After all, the world of major fictional productions is usually inspired much more by today's society than by what historicians say about the times of Robin Hood or Hercules.

And even in the present, there are so many different views of lawmakers and societies on what is the proper punishment for a certain crime. (Or on what is a "wrong behaviour" that makes Karma coming after you. In horror movies, for example.)

As said before, what arouses me is a certain injustice or unfairness though. While I'd be lenient, I assume that others are not and consider their way of thinking completely normal. That's why the bad girl can't be too evil (to a point where leniency isn't thinkable for me). And she also can't be a victim, forced to do what she did, with her punishment beig just a tragedy and the people who cheer at her misfortune are just heartless pricks. It has to be somewhere in the middle.

It's all about "suspension of disbelief", and I can imagine that the same crime or misbehaviour is worth a slap on the wrist in the eyes of some people and the wrongdoer losing her life in the eyes of others.

Geno said:

This dead woman realized too late, it takes more than a pretty dress and gun in hand to beat the
well trained Agent Megan!

Megan shoots more than half a dozen women dead
in running gun fights!

With more than half a dozen atackers, Megan has no time to think about who they are what their story is. She has to kill them, or she will be killed by them. Will she think about them later, wondering how their boyfriends or mothers will take the news? Will she wonder if some of them have kids waiting for their mothers to return? I guess the story isn't getting that deep, so it's in the imagination of the viewer. And when the viewer follows Megan's way, not that of a random gungirl stepping into her path, this viewer may or may not develop such thoughts.
Geno

PostPosted: Oct Wed 04, 2017 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I have some real life issue, including orientation and some other thing that were tough, but it looking before me. God willing with health and sound mind, I will be here for you anxious to respond.

I did find you suggestion to add homosexuality to my script politically correct. I mean there are few men in the bad girl organization, but they do get along sexual with the females, but there men are spread thin. It would be sad for the few men in their for them not to love women. No they are wall to wall straight on both sides.

I have been know to introduce some homosexuality into my film, but only for the purpose fantasy bashing it. For instance Stuelpner Karl can you answer this queston in one custom video fantasies.

I have this All American Jane Bond Character who is capture and secure in a room. Over a period of time she is sexual harassed by a man at one time, then a female at another. They fondle her breast, kiss her lick on her. My orders are not to rescue her until the next day when the reinforcements come in Stuelplner Karl. You notice when the woman does Jane Bond looks like she very sick and want to throw up.....but when the guy does it...She resists it by does NOT look sick or disgusted when he touch her.

Question Karl: Both the Bad Guy an Bad Girl are dress very well. Him in expensive suit her in a satin blouse and miniskirt. They do same type of contact to her body (fondling, kissing, squeezing her boobs) Yet when the woman does it to Jane she look absolutely disgust, by doing the same actions as the the bad boy...only with him Jane Protest and moans a bit with her eye closed and mouth open, but she does not look disgusted why is this Karl?
Do you know the answer? I will tell you after you get try answer.

As far as the dead Hispanic Beauty from Mayra videos. Agent Megan could have just as easily shot her as a matter of female sentry removal at a posted spot, just because she did not want to take chance. Once again, not everyone is interested know her background. In fact may flat out NOT want to know about that dead-girls background. It's fine, It fine for last time.

Sincerely Geno
Stuelpner Karl

PostPosted: Oct Thu 05, 2017 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geno said:
Yet when the woman does it to Jane she look absolutely disgust, by doing the same actions as the the bad boy...only with him Jane Protest and moans a bit with her eye closed and mouth open, but she does not look disgusted why is this Karl?

Well, if it's a custom production it reflects the views of the person who wrote the script. (Either the customer himself or, if he hasn' given orders about this detail, the producer's.)

If it's a bigger production, with a more sophisticated character development, it reflects the opinions of Jane Bond herself. She's obviously not lesbian or bi, and she considers the man attractive, so she's not disgusted by his actions, even though she doesn't like to be touched against her will.

(If there was another good girl in the movie, who is lesbian, they could put her into the same situation, with opposite results. There have been comedy scenes playing with this.)

But generally, I don't like the James Bond style, with women suddenly falling in love with the hero. I would certainly not want to have something like this in my movie.

Geno said:
Once again, not everyone is interested know her background. In fact may flat out NOT want to know about that dead-girls background.

I know. And movies cater to this "NOT want to know". Not just such as Mayra's videos, that are mostly about big shoot-outs with little story, but also in more mainstream productions.

Stuelpner Karl said:
It's more in mainstream movies and series where casual deaths don't really fit, in my opinion. In something like "Tatort" or "Navy CIS", every killed person, no matter if good or evil, acting individually or as part of a group, should have a name and little bit of a story. When they present us a hero as a role model, the hero has to act likewise.

Often we see cops shoot someone on pure assumption, reckoning that it's a hostage situation or a murder in the process. And of course they always assume right, no need to even talk about it later on. For me, this ruins the hero as a "good guy". (Especially since "shooting people based on pure assumption" looks like common practice amongst American cops in real life, accepted by many people.)
DeadSkirts

PostPosted: Oct Thu 05, 2017 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geno said:
Hi Stuelpner. Yes Sir you got the answer right! Thank you very much for answering it.

It's indeed true, in the mainstream style low budget indie film production. But it could also work in a custom video. The answer is that Jane Bond, is no lesbian and those she didn't want to be molested or fondled when she's all tied up she did find it a more tolerable when the male did it to her because her body naturally felt comfortable with sexual male-to female contact. But that comfort did not exist with female on female homosexual contact. Now that really turns me on. I'll treasure that answer sir.

I'm so sorry I'm under the weather for having upset insides because of what I ate and not following a proper diet and then I still have to work which is good news on the side , full time. Thanks for bearing with me I sure wanted to milk and help you with this subject as fully as I can I can continue to respond. My computer has a virus I can't upload any pictures though to enhance my point like I like to do. I'll have to use my backup text website crawl, to respond. And to enforce any rules on this board elsewhere.

I hope I responded to your message, if not I'll have to review it tomorrow after good night sleep and continue shortly thereafter.

Sincerely Geno
Stuelpner Karl

PostPosted: Oct Fri 06, 2017 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I hope you and your computer feel better soon.)

We all have our preferences, our fetishes. These make us pick a movie or a piece of art out of so many others, and often pay a rather high price for it. Usually, if someone buys a custom clip or a fetish movie, he checks for details before paying tens of dollars for a few minutes. (Not to mention making sure that these details are in before ordering your own custom clip, for a whole lot of money.)

And just like these details someone else might not even notice, that make us pick product, there are others that can make us stay away, or ruin the movie if they come unexpected.

The movie maker has to imagine how the target audience watches the film, what's important and what will they hardly notice, what will they like and what will they dislike. ("Dislike" in a way that they don't hate the villain, but hate the movie.) The critics or the general population aren't important. It's just the opinion of the target audience, the people who might consider watching the movie, that counts.

What is the opposite of "fetish"?
"Dislike" sounds too small for a detail that is a huge turn-off, that will totally ruin the fun for you.

Whatever it is, it's not there to piss us off. For the writer it made sense. And he didn't expect to be a big deal in a negative sense for his target audience.

I guess if someone bought a fetish movie with a lot of gungirls killed, based on pictures and preview clips, it can be quite disturbing to hear them talk about their kids at home before someone casually ends their lives. It may totally ruin the fun, or the sexual arousal, for them.

And for others, homosexual intercourse will have the same effect.
Or chubby girls. Or tattoos/piercings. Or she-males. Or brainwashing. You name it.
Geno

PostPosted: Oct Fri 06, 2017 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Answer worth repeating excited

Stuelplner Karl said ---> "If it's a bigger production, with a more sophisticated character development, it reflects the opinions of Jane Bond herself. She's obviously not lesbian or bi, and she considers the man attractive, so she's not disgusted by his actions, even though she doesn't like to be touched against her will."

Exactly Karl. Even if the male was not that that attractive and just average looking guy, she would not be disgusted by him doing thing to sexually fondle her while the male and female are holding her hostage. Yes when the women does it, even she is attractive and feminie (a lipstick lesbian) Agent Jane really looks like she it going to be very sick by her actions.

Sure Jane expects the guy to fondle and and reach under her miniskirt and things like that. Of course in the script when she is rescued both the bad guy and the bad girl foolishly tries for their guns and our hero shoots them both dead.

A quick addition after Jane is free she might take one bash at the dead woman...by saying.

I'm sure you glad you got her. Pretty girl. I guess is best, because she sure was not using her pussy for what nature intended. Sick woman. :rolleys:--- Janes Bond looking at her dead female captive-

or for the dead male captor........

Dang! ohhoooo! too bad you had to take him out also. Such a waste of a beautiful cock and lovely set of cum-filled balls. He sure knew how to use them well.--- Jane Looking at her dead male captor.

The point being I was able to write my sexual fetish in the script was to take a shot against female homosexuality. I find that bash a sexual turn of for me. Really it can be done is simple custom. Just take my fantasy above and put it into a simple one scene custom script. It qualifies on DeadSkirts because you have at least one female death. The dead lebian.

If you wanted to build emotional baggage (which I don't in fun adventure script) you might have two badgirls talking about going home or getting a pass from the organization to go home and take check on their kids and maybe husbands or boyfriends watching them. Or talk about there plans and end up laying dead on the stairs because of female sentry removal. You can do that too.

Geno
Stuelpner Karl

PostPosted: Oct Sat 07, 2017 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting idea.
Custom scripts (whether they materialize into actual videos or just inspire our fantasy) are made to give us something we won't get anywhere else.
And this...
Geno said:
A quick addition after Jane is free she might take one bash at the dead woman...by saying.

I'm sure you glad you got her. Pretty girl. I guess is best, because she sure was not using her pussy for what nature intended. Sick woman. :rolleys:--- Janes Bond looking at her dead female captive-

or for the dead male captor........

Dang! ohhoooo! too bad you had to take him out also. Such a waste of a beautiful cock and lovely set of cum-filled balls. He sure knew how to use them well.--- Jane Looking at her dead male captor.
... sounds like something I don't expect in a movie.

Not in mainstream, obviously, but also not in a fetish production. If they add a lesbian scene, than probably because they think that the audience likes it. I mean, they (even in mainstream) may do the actual scene, but probably not the verbal bashing afterwards.

Geno said:
you might have two badgirls talking about going home or getting a pass from the organization to go home and take check on their kids and maybe husbands or boyfriends watching them. Or talk about there plans and end up laying dead on the stairs because of female sentry removal.

That's something I would do indeed if I'd write a custom movie. Or they are arrested and verbally bashed while lead away.

The target audience of a custom movie is just one person, and whatever this person wants is right.
(Even if there is no female death at all, LOL.)
Geno

PostPosted: Oct Sun 08, 2017 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for baring with me. Watching my heath and now working at the same time, which is good with a little bad in it. Oh yes

This homosexual female overtone does not really need the verbal bashing to take a trashing, which I do find erotic. It all my films and customs, if you see any homosexual activity male or female, you will notice the overtone of disgust or that is an unwelcome sin.

Yes it can occur in a mainstream style film, and it MOST definitely can occur in a Custom. Remember Karl "Customs can be almost unlimited. A woman can talk freely about her body and here pussy and make all the snide her character wants.

A typical male audience of lesbian action my look at a "Geno Film" custom or mainstream" and say this.

"Yes I saw Geno's film it was great DS upskirt, shooting, panties, action! One of the best. I did not care for the one lesbian scene he had in there. Where a bad girl tried to force herself on the heroine. Jane Bond looked too disgusted, like she want to puke at the site of the gorgeous lesbian, but seem to semi-enjoy her molestation by the average looking male when he took turns fondling her body. --- A would be male member of DS

In the movie "Vampyre" (1975?) You had two semi nude attractive women committing lesbian acts in bed, when they were discovered. Both consensual sex, and they guy looking at them shot them down in bed like a couple of female dogs in heat. I like that because once again it shows through visual depiction that its a deadly wrong, in my fantasies.

You don't need words like ...those two dykes were not using their pussies for what is was meant for. Nope just show how the are gun down right the middle of their homosexual sexapades. Customs can bring you any kind of story, plot, verbage , you want. After all, you are paying for it.

Geno clapping
Stuelpner Karl

PostPosted: Oct Sun 08, 2017 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, fetish movies are about catering a fetish first, and everything else second.

But normally you don't want an audience to watch a movie with analyzing eyes. If the viewer thinks "This is great acting.", "That was an amazing stunt. What a daredevil!" or "Wow, I never saw this plot twist coming.", they failed to make him suspend disbelief, to forget that he's watching fiction, not reality.

A would be male member of DS said:
Yes I saw Geno's film it was great DS upskirt, shooting, panties, action! One of the best. I did not care for the one lesbian scene he had in there. Where a bad girl tried to force herself on the heroine. Jane Bond looked too disgusted, like she want to puke at the site of the gorgeous lesbian, but seem to semi-enjoy her molestation by the average looking male when he took turns fondling her body.
This member isn't thinking about Jane Bomb's feelings, just about the scriptwriter's.

Can we build an emotional connection to Jane Bond? Do we care for her, rather than just watching her scenes? And if so, how is her reaction to homosexual advances affecting our feelings? Just imagine James Bond in the same situation! 007 sexually molested by a guy (and maybe enjoying it) might completely bury this character.
Geno

PostPosted: Oct Sun 08, 2017 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your missing the point. My anti-lesbian overtones has nothing do with Jane Bond in particular. It a visual bashing of the act. Jane Bond or any straight female character can play a similar part that paint an ugly picture of homosexuality, when is more a celebration of natural heterosexual pride (straight) and I find that quite sexy.

There are quite a few male DS members her who like the see lesbians in action, but probably would not like Geno's portrayals of lesbians, t

Number 1, they are always trying to force themselves on Straight women who are disgusted at the thought of them. Number 2. if he does have two lesbians, they will both certainly be killed and being homosexual will be one of the reason, aside from being a bad girl, or self defense.

Many members want to see the lesbian action without forcing another woman, nor do they want to see them killed for practicing homosexuality. Yet those are the only two scenes that Geno finds erotic for lesbian characters.

Listen Carefuly the Rule on Mainstream Style vs. Fetish is that in Mainstream, You may have invest between 10,000 and 50,000 dollars in your indie film..and you want to make some of that money back. You can lot of fetish but you can not let the FETIST BECOME the movie.

For instance you know how much like love upskirt and nice panties views. In mainstream movie, I have my women shot, they fall by chance into position that beautiful reveal their panties. In that mainstrain, I CAN NOT Just take a camera and follow them around with it under there skirt. I need excuses and real like instances to get the view I want. It starts of with a feminine dress army.

In custom the sky is the limit you paid only 400- 1000 dollars for it, and your fetish can dominate the movie and it is just fine.

Rule 1. Don't put too much of your fetish in a Mainstream movie. If you do it will only appeal to a much smaller audience, and you do want to make some money back on your investment.

Rule 2. In fetish videos, you can and should have your fetish in it, and as much of it as you want because it was made for your and tiny audience that like the same things as you did when you had it made.

Sincerley Geno
Jimbo

PostPosted: Oct Tue 10, 2017 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geno said:
There are quite a few male DS members her who like the see lesbians in action, but probably would not like Geno's portrayals of lesbians, t

Number 1, they are always trying to force themselves on Straight women who are disgusted at the thought of them. Number 2. if he does have two lesbians, they will both certainly be killed and being homosexual will be one of the reason, aside from being a bad girl, or self defense.

I think I know who you are talking about. laugh

Again..... I have nothing against lesbians in real life. I know several and one is even in my family... and we are on good terms.

I have no trouble separating fantasy/fetish from reality. Therefore, I see nothing wrong with my fantasies and preferences and will continue to love seeing EVIL LESBIANS depicted. It's just fantasy!

Jimbo
Geno

PostPosted: Oct Wed 11, 2017 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimbo actually I was thinking of myself. Lesbians in my fantasy are always degenerates and trying to force themselves on straight women who are disgust the sight of them. In the fantasy, the lesbian almost certainly be destroyed, when the straight women male hero pops in to save her.

So I guess you would like some of those fantasies plot outlines that I like after all. Oh yes

Stuelpner Karl Look like you decide to unceremoniously bail out of this subject. Thats. I seem to all win these conversation I am so adamant about. That is Fantasies are Fantasies, some of don't like emotional baggage attached to our fetish, and some time we like a little of it.

One more thing before you completely run away... I wanted to help you on DISLIKE vs FETISH. I have some interest classifications on that, but I want make sure I have your attention. So are you there Karl?

Can I speak?

Sincerely Geno
Stuelpner Karl

PostPosted: Oct Wed 11, 2017 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why shouldn't you not speak? Go ahead!
Jimbo

PostPosted: Oct Thu 12, 2017 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geno said:
Jimbo actually I was thinking of myself. Lesbians in my fantasy are always degenerates and trying to force themselves on straight women who are disgust the sight of them. In the fantasy, the lesbian almost certainly be destroyed, when the straight women male hero pops in to save her.

So I guess you would like some of those fantasies plot outlines that I like after all. Oh yes

I am rather surprised! After all these years, I had thought you don't like lesbians depicted at all!

Yes, my heroines (or victims) tend to be straight. But they are not necessarily "disgusted" at the lesbian villainess (who is a "lipstick" lesbian... not "manish" at all). The heroine might even voluntarily have sex with her... not because she is attracted to her, but because she is the enemy and this would advance her goal of eventually destroying her. (I have always WISHED that Cleo Jones had accepted Stella's invitation to a "private game" in her boudoir... it would have given their later battle to the death an added "edge"!)

Which brings me to your "male hero pops in to save" the heroine. Isn't the good girl capable of saving herself?? I think that is a much better plot device than having the hero do it. I do have an aversion to men (especially a hero) killing a woman (even a baddie who deserves to be killed). For me, it's much better for the heroine to take out the villainess... especially since the baddie had forced her lesbian attentions onto the straight good girl. Twisted Evil

Jimbo
Stuelpner Karl

PostPosted: Oct Thu 12, 2017 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimbo said:
Isn't the good girl capable of saving herself??

That's a very good point. Speaking of DISLIKES, the way women are portrayed ruins the James Bond character for me. I don't like him as the protagonist, and when even the bad girls fall in love with him for no reason at least briefly, he damages these characters too.
(Plus, he always wins at the very end, what makes the plot rather boring.)
Men may be physically stronger, but not mentally!
xj900

PostPosted: Oct Thu 12, 2017 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OHMSS being the one exception to the above, where Bond definitely comes out the loser at the end.
Stuelpner Karl

PostPosted: Oct Fri 13, 2017 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xj900 said:
OHMSS ...

They killed Emma Peel. eek

We may like female death, but we have our limits.
Geno

PostPosted: Oct Fri 13, 2017 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Karl, for hanging in there for me. Yesterday, Thursday was a real tough day. I was stuck in court all day long and it wasn't until the end I was able to give an explanation to the judge that I have a hardship and I couldn't serve on a jury trial that's expected to last 12 days. I was granted an excuse and I don't have to worry about it for more than a year now. Sorry about that no way I could get back to you as soon as I wanted to.

As promised I was going to give you the categories of fetishes in regards to dislikes and likes.

There are basic three categories that your likes and dislikes of a fetish will fall into.

1. A Fetish --- these are objects and situations that are done or you participate in that you can derive strong sexual gratification from.

2. A Revulsion --- this is a fetish that you're either strongly turned off by it repulsed, or disgusted by it. It might be sex with animals that might be a revulsion for you Karl.

3. An Irrelevant. These are fantasies that don't really turn you on but yet you're not really disgusted by them you can take them or you can leave them. Just like homosexual men and homosexual women in your fantasies. You described it as you don't mind. For many of us feet are irrelevant there's a big foot fetish out there but many of us don't have it we're not repulsed by it we can take it or we can leave it but it provides little or no sexual gratification.

That third category is probably the largest fetishes that you might find in your fantasies that are at it and they don't turn you off, but they don't really turn you on it could be long hair skirts, high heeled shoes ,gloves and 100 other things that don't really do anything for you yet there are fetishes for other people.

Also just quickly to respond to your comment about you don't want the audience analyzing what you put together on a screen. Well that's really not up to you (the producer), How Deeply somebody uses they're analyzing eyes, Karl.

Jimbo ---- Well like I said the exception to confirm the rule on lesbians for me is to have a straight woman resisting it. In "Cleopatra Jones and the Casino of Gold" (1975), if our black heroine was implied having sex head bad girl, it would have destroyed her straight reputation and people would assume that she was lesbian or bisexual, unless you could see some disgust on her face. Like when Sid Haig pretended to be homosexual in the "Big Bird Cage" (1972). With him you knew it was just an act. He told his girlfriend Pam Grier, hey baby you have no idea what I had to go through to get this far.

Same way with James Bond in your fantasies is James Bond really going to have sex with another man to get the "Upper Edge"? If he does well you're in charge and the creator of your own fantasies.

Now even that has a slight appeal for me. But mail that guy would be a transvestite or a shemale. In that setting James Bond would be put in bondage in this room and this gorgeous woman comes in to interrogate him. When Mr Bond doesn't talk. He's forced into the bend over position and the next thing you know this gorgeous woman is working her skirt up to her waist and what do you see a large 6 inches of a cock inside of her panties. It's not a strap-on.... it's the real thing . And James Bond gets a workout.

Geno Oh yes

Last edited by Geno on Oct Sat 14, 2017 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
xj900

PostPosted: Oct Fri 13, 2017 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A female version of James Bond - literally, Jane Bond, now that could work.
Gillian Anderson as Jane Bond, tracking down and seducing beautiful women as she searches for the bad guys and whatever global-threatening device they've stolen, or built, now that is the sort of movie I would definitely go and see! excited

Seems like I am not the only guy in the room who would be all in favour of this new take on the classic character...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLlk5I6QvbU
Stuelpner Karl

PostPosted: Oct Sat 14, 2017 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geno said:
2. A Revulsion --- this is a fetish that you're either strongly turned off by it repulsed, or disgusted by it. Francis probably sexual activity with animals would might cat a girl raised as a revulsion with you. Karl.

Who is Francis?

Anyway, REVULSION is the word stronger than DISLIKE I was looking for. In the 007 universe, it's the habit of strong women suddenly falling in love with Bond for no reason that turns me off. It damages characers like Miranda Frost.

Something that causes revulsion for me is when certain character types become victims (not just killed, also crippled, humiliated, imprisoned, etc.). This includes conscripted or brainwashed soldiers, people who heroically try to save others (like firefighters) and poor, oppressed people in general. These characters aren't turn-offs per se, they can play their role, to be saved by the hero, but a casual demise would be nothing for me.

I love casual demises for people who think that they have their lives under control. They joined a group of (good or evil) fighters or a criminal or immoral (yet legal) business because they understimate the risk and want the money and the fun.

Also, objectively good people, who just don't draw much sympathy from the casual audience for some reason

(something about how they look or talk triggers gloating instead compassion)...

...may die or be saved without permanent damage,
but not survive with their lives destroyed.

In contrast, baddies may suffer the consequences of their crimes in various ways, like being imprisoned for decades, getting crippled or disfigured, or dying painfully. Often way too harsh, considering the small role they play, but still they choose the evil career.
Geno

PostPosted: Oct Sat 14, 2017 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

francis was just a total spellling mistake cause by using some of the voice transcriber and I forgot to check. I made the correction. I was just trying to guess what might be a "revulsion" for you in an example. I choose sex with animal just an example. But now you definitely know what a revulsion is.

But DO NOT forget the biggest category. Irrelevants..... Those are fetishes that exist, but really don't excite you or turn you off. I can tell right now Karl "The Foot Fetish" is a IRRELEVANT for me. I don't mind seeing feet. I like to see a woman's feet gently played with by a man, but that about it. Nothing really there.

Geno
Jimbo

PostPosted: Oct Sun 15, 2017 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geno said:
When Mr Bond doesn't talk. He's forced into the bend over position and the next thing you know this gorgeous woman is working her skirt up to her waist and what do you see a large 6 inches of a cock inside of her panties. It's not a strap-on.... it's the real thing . And James Bond gets a workout.

Geno Oh yes

Geno, I'M SHOCKED! eek Only "6 inches"?? laugh

You have described the kind of scene I see regarding a shemale! OR a female with a strap-on! And the victim can be either male or female, the shock is the same... being raped. Definitely a bad "girl" role! Very Happy

As for the Cleo Jones reference, a lesbian scene with the villainess would NOT degrade the heroine in my eyes... it's her JOB. It's not because she wants to. If her job calls for that, she will do it because she is dedicated to her goals!

Jimbo
Geno

PostPosted: Oct Mon 16, 2017 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimbo yeah like I said it's only down to 6 inch his cock. I told you it was the real thing so it's real flesh and blood. And a woman doesn't carry a scrap on inside of her panties. It could be 4in or 3in or even smaller. Something you don't know about male-to-female transsexuals. If they want to keep it large it needs lots of constant stimulation. Otherwise it can shrivel down to less than the size of your thumbnail. So if you don't like 6 in level it off at 4 inches. In a mainstream style rated R movie it's going to be simulated sex only., so it shouldn't matter. We're not talking about a JohnM. porn.

Stuelpner Karl --- I had a quick question for you. There's something about the look of some women that nobody cares whether they die. You called it the gloating or similar looks. What about my bad girl in Wonder Woman in her satin mini dress Black Panties and boots and long hair. Doesn't she qualify as being killed and nobody really caring?

http://www.deadskirts.com/won03.png
A beautiful bad-girl in "Wonder Women" (1973)

For the record in she was casually killed in a female sentry removal scene. She had a star thrown in her back which cleanly eliminated her Karl?

Geno
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DeadSkirts 11 years on Line! Forum Index -> ALL TOPIC Board All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: