DeadSkirts 11 years on Line! Forum Index DeadSkirts 11 years on Line!
Email Deadskirts@gmail.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tribute to Mr. X - part 2 - backstory B

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DeadSkirts 11 years on Line! Forum Index -> STORY BOARD: Fantasy Female Deaths
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baxter

PostPosted: Dec Tue 05, 2017 4:10 pm    Post subject: Tribute to Mr. X - part 2 - backstory B Reply with quote

The hospital

Three days later

Jessika was still in hospital, in a small private ward with only two beds, paid for by ReichCorp. She would be confined to bed there for some time. The pool ball and cue had been removed from her orifices, but her ass*ole still burned with pain and would take some time to heal. Also her face and body were heavily bandaged due to the myriad of cuts she had received, and her broken arm was in plaster.

Luckily her eyes had not been damaged by the glass, so she could gaze on her only consolation, sex-bomb nurse Michelle.

The young woman`s impressive tits were almost bursting out of her tight white uniform, which was admirably complemented by her sheer white stockings and elegant white high heels.

She sat beside Jessika`s bed with a bunch of grapes, pulling them off one by one, and feeding them to the suffering patient.

“Oh, I do love a woman in uniform who is strong and powerful” Michelle murmured. “Once you are back to health, we can have a lot of fun.....”

Just then there was a click of high heels on the floor, and a woman in black walked into the room, before stopping at the foot of Jessika`s bed.

“Victoria!” gasped Jessika. This was an unexpected visitor.

“You will address me as Kommandant or Madame in future, Kapitan!” announced Victoria icily. “And you will salute me.”

And sure enough, on a choker at Victoria`s throat was the Iron Cross indicating her new and exalted rank.

Wincing with pain, Jessika raised her broken right arm in a ReichCorp salute.

“I succeeded where you failed miserably, Kapitan,” added Victoria.

She then told the story, taking a few liberties with accuracy.

“I took on those sluts alone, but as always I fought like a tiger and killed all three with my bare hands. In the end their broken, dying bodies bore witness to the power of my blows and my skill in unarmed combat.”

Jessika stared in disbelief. But it must be mainly true -after all, Victoria had been promoted.

Things got even worse.

“I have arranged for your pay to be stopped until you are able to resume your duties, Kapitan,” continued the newly promoted Kommandant. “ReichCorp cannot support useless parasites lying around in hospital.”

Jessika flushed with rage. But there was still more to come.

“Unlike you, Kapitan, I care about the lives of the dedicated young women who serve our glorious cause,” claimed Victoria. ” Your incompetence caused the tragic deaths of three of them. A similar failure in future will result in you being executed. And I will not allow it to be a quick demise, I assure you.”

This time Jessika went white.

Nurse Michelle stared at Victoria in awe. She rose to her feet.

“Oh, I do love a woman in uniform who is strong and powerful....and successful,” she murmured.

Victoria looked with interest at the luscious package presented to her.

“You will find I am in vigorous health, nurse,” she said. “But I have no objection to being nursed by you.”

“Kommandant, I think we should commence by a detailed physical examination,” replied Michelle. Her fingers moved to unbutton Victoria`s tight black blouse and liberate her substantial tits. Victoria leaned downwards to the younger woman and they began to kiss passionately.

The action soon moved to the other bed. Michelle and Kommandant Victoria`s loud expressions of excitement and cries of ecstasy filled the air as they made love.

Jessika sat unwillingly in disgust and rage watching them in the 69 position, Victoria on top with her meaty ReichCorp-branded butt on display and yelping on the brink of orgasm, the pretty young nurse below eagerly eating her hairy pussy.

From that day on, Michelle no longer appeared at Jessika`s bed to comfort her or feed her grapes.

However, in fact, Kommandant Victoria made several visits to the hospital.

The reason she gave within ReichCorp was to inquire into the health of Kapitan Jessika.

The real reason was to rub the Kapitan`s nose in her failure, by making love with nurse Michelle vigorously, passionately, noisily and lengthily just a meter or so away from Jessika`s bed.

At the end of one such exhausting session, while putting her clothes back on, Victoria smirked at Jessika and said mockingly, “Ah, Kapitan, we superior officers have such heavy responsibilities!”

“One day, Victoria, you will die painfully at my hands!” Jessika silently promised.
Baxter

PostPosted: Dec Tue 05, 2017 4:19 pm    Post subject: Jessika leaves hospital Reply with quote

About eleven o`clock in the morning of the day Jessika was due to be discharged from hospital, George, the man in charge of the hospital morgue, got a female visitor, a tall woman in a white medical jacket with striking auburn hair.

He`d never seen this woman before, which was not surprising given the size of the hospital. To judge by her confident bearing she was clearly a doctor.

“What can I do for you, doctor?” George asked.

“Actually, I`d first like to show you what I can do for you,” replied the woman.

And saying this, she loosened his belt, lowered his pants, squatted down on her heels, and began to give him an excellent blow job.

When she`d finished, she said “I have to go now. But I have a little favor to ask.”

“Certainly, doctor, what is it?”

“Today one of my female patients died and, frankly, it was partly my fault. I`d like to get the corpse in here soon, and write my own explanation in the official records.”

This wasn`t the first time George had had a request like that from a doctor. To err is human , after all.

“Obviously I keep a perfect set of records, doctor, and normally another doctor would have to create the record,” he replied. “But if you came here about 2 o`clock, well, maybe I`d be away for a coffee break, which would mean there was no-one here, and that could cause a clerical error, if you get my meaning.”

The doctor smiled. “Thank you, George, I understand you perfectly.”

George ended up going for his coffee break at almost exactly two o`clock, however, and that meant the doctor was arriving just as he was leaving. She was wheeling a trolley on which there was a body bag.

“Oh, I thought you`d be gone by now,” said the doctor. “Well, never mind.”

George glanced down at the body bag, as did the doctor. Suddenly it moved - a leg seemed to kick. And again!

“Muscular spasms,” said the doctor hastily. “They can continue for some time after death.”

“Are you sure she`s dead, doctor?” George asked in surprise.

“Mmmmf! Mmmmf!” The sound was clearly from the body bag.

“Gas buildup in the body! Or relaxing of the vocal chords after death! Or something! Perfectly natural!” said the doctor quickly.

And she accompanied this by handing George several large-denomination banknotes. “The coffee is on me - keep the change!”

George looked at the substantial sum of money. “Well, you`re the expert, doctor,” he said, and went off in the direction of the hospital coffee shop.

The “doctor” wheeled the trolley into the morgue.

Jessika moved quickly. She looked around, found the machine she wanted and switched it on.

Then she unzipped the body bag, revealing the bound and gagged Michelle, the eyes bulging with fear.

Jessika literally tore the girl`s uniform and panties off her, leaving her clad only in her white stockings and high heels.

Then she dragged her by the hair over to the end of a conveyor belt leading to the machine she`d switched. There was an open coffin on it, and soon Michelle was on her back in it. Jessika left the lid off.

From time to time, if someone had no relatives or no money, the body would be disposed of here. There could even be a brief and cheap funeral service if that was wanted.

Jessika found the button that switched on the funeral music, and it began to play. She set the conveyor belt to the slowest possible speed, then switched it on. The coffin began to move at a dignified and extremely slow pace in the direction of the machine.

Jessika reached into the coffin, and pulled the duct tape off Michelle`s mouth.

“So you like successful women, do you , slut?” she yelled in the terrified Michelle`s face. “Well, she`s not here to save you!Let`s hear you scream a bit! Enjoy your funeral!”

Michelle started by gibbering with fear and pleading incoherently for mercy, but after a while she started to feel the hellish heat of the cremating machine, and her screams became hysterical.

The coffin then went into the fiery chamber inside the machine. Jessika could see that the coffin had caught fire and that the still-screaming Michelle was writhing in the flames. Then the screaming stopped and a kind of door came down so that the inside of the machine could no longer be seen.

A few minutes later, another opening moved up, and out came what remained of the young nurse.

Although it was mainly ashes, perhaps because she hadn`t been dead and her body contained more moisture than a corpse, there were a few recognizable pieces of Michelle on the conveyor belt, such as an eye and a finger with a ring on it.

Jessika took up Michelle`s remains, and flushed them down a toilet.

It was an indirect blow at Victoria - one day she would do something more direct.
victorialust

PostPosted: Dec Wed 06, 2017 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn...Michelle was such a hot bitch... excited
Hate to see her end up dead but Jessika is such a dumb bitch...No way to kill....I would have screwed her silly and then at the point of orgasm, dispatch her... excited excited excited excited

Maybe I will get a chance to do Jessika in... up up up

Hugs,

Victoria

PS Did enjoy my 69 with Michelle...SHE WAS HOT!!!

PPS Wonder what the story is with that other bitch, Katja???
Baxter

PostPosted: Dec Thu 07, 2017 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

victorialust said:

Don`t worry ! She`s still around, out there determined to give you a dreadfull death! laugh
Jessika

PostPosted: Dec Thu 07, 2017 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh, revenge was so honey sweet ... offing that blonde slut, Michelle! Twisted Evil clapping

Don't worry, Vicky, your time is also cumming! mad Twisted Evil pop

Meaow
Jessie
Katja

PostPosted: Dec Thu 07, 2017 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

victorialust said:

Hhhmmm, don't worry your pretty little head about me, Vicky! Twisted Evil I'm lurking in the shadows watching you two Reich Corp sluts waste your energy and weakening each other, if not killing each other. laugh Twisted Evil

I'll bide my time before stepping in and take both of you cunts out! Heh! Heh! Twisted Evil

Interesting, exciting, sexy and funny tale you are concocting once again, Baxter! clapping excited pop

Heil hugs
Katja
stormcaster

PostPosted: Dec Sat 09, 2017 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katja said:
victorialust said:

Hhhmmm, don't worry your pretty little head about me, Vicky! Twisted Evil I'm lurking in the shadows watching you two Reich Corp sluts waste your energy and weakening each other, if not killing each other. laugh Twisted Evil

I'll bide my time before stepping in and take both of you cunts out! Heh! Heh! Twisted Evil

Interesting, exciting, sexy and funny tale you are concocting once again, Baxter! clapping excited pop

Heil hugs
Katja

Katja just quick FYI.
You have still been enjoying extra demises Halloween Tale ..
With final chapter and more with you due soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DeadSkirts 11 years on Line! Forum Index -> STORY BOARD: Fantasy Female Deaths All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: