DeadSkirts 12 Years Online! Forum Index DeadSkirts 12 Years Online!
Email Deadskirts@gmail.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pistol Packin' Pistoleras

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DeadSkirts 12 Years Online! Forum Index -> Fantasy Female Deaths
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gomez

PostPosted: Jan Mon 22, 2018 12:25 pm    Post subject: Pistol Packin' Pistoleras Reply with quote

I love scenes with women who gleefully leap into a gunfight, particularly when the action is "organic" (in other words, not overtly contrived for fetish appeal).

As we've discussed in the past, many, if not most Mexican action productions ever make it into public view, or in some cases unceremoniously surface some years later on Mexican TV or Youtube. All three productions highlighted here are relatively recent (2015 or later).

A) The first clip comes from a Tex Mex cheapie that's fun nonetheless, with wall to wall gunfights. Only one of a dozen or so gun slingin' senoritas really rang the bell for me, so I only posted the final gun battle. There are several more shootings though. The movie is Estrategia de Escape, and was recently posted on YT in its entirety. (Search and ye shall find).

Clip is here:

https://youtu.be/iZ2QTmMpooc

B) The second clip is from something called El Sucesor. The overall production is bottom of the budget barrel even by Mexican standards (although technically a Guatemalan production). This is an extended clip including the entire appearance of two female gang members:

Extended clip is here:

https://youtu.be/YMX5erxDUN8

(C) Halcon Negro, in its entirety, remains elusive, although it did appear complete on Cine Mexicano last summer. (I only have access to their HD sister channel, called Ultra Mex). Judging by this clip, it's the most polished production of the three (a very low bar) and a challenge for Google research, since the search engine defaults to the Hollywood movie, Black Hawk Down. This particular Black Hawk of the title is actually a Lucha Libre based hero. Since I've only seen this clip, and a few other clips and trailers, I don't know much more about it, other than the apparent girl gang member elements.

Clip is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1Jl7ZGWoyg

Last edited by Gomez on Jan Mon 22, 2018 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Outline

PostPosted: Jan Mon 22, 2018 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, thank you!

Outline
citrusblood

PostPosted: Jan Mon 22, 2018 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, a bunch of women bit the dust hard in that third shootout. My personal favorite is Señorita Steps-on-Twigs; the look of (poorly acted) horror on her face is priceless as she realizes she’s given away her stealthy approach and is about to get shot dead. Who knew snapping twigs could be so loud in the middle of a gunfight?

Thanks, as always, Gomez!
Highlander

PostPosted: Jan Mon 22, 2018 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Pistol Packin' Pistoleras Reply with quote

Gomez said:
I love scenes with women who gleefully leap into a gunfight, particularly when the action is "organic" (in other words, not overtly contrived for fetish appeal).

I agree 100% Gomez, which is why my favorites anymore tend to be the amateur 'gun fun' videos that populate youtube under headings of 'dart wars', 'office wars', 'nerf wars', fan films, live versions of 'bang the game', and so forth. These that you have post are right up my alley, thanks!
speak376

PostPosted: Jan Mon 22, 2018 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the last one was the best one. does the dark hair girl get killed later in it?
heyhey

PostPosted: Jan Mon 22, 2018 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gomez, the 1st clip was great, mostly because of the gal I think you also liked, the slim girl in the black minidress, who died blazing away, and looked gorgeous doing it! Thanks for the clips!
Gomez

PostPosted: Jan Mon 22, 2018 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heyhey said:
Gomez, the 1st clip was great, mostly because of the gal I think you also liked, the slim girl in the black minidress, who died blazing away, and looked gorgeous doing it!

I agree. Total hottie. Her dramatic acting skills otherwise were clearly amateur, reciting lines like a kid in a kindergarten play. However, she seemed to love playing a badass pistolera, and instinctively knew how to shoot and go down with gusto. (One pet peeve though...Directors need to inform their actors that guns aren't money. It's okay to drop them when shot).

Citrusblood wrote:

Quote:
My personal favorite is Señorita Steps-on-Twigs; the look of (poorly acted) horror on her face is priceless as she realizes she’s given away her stealthy approach and is about to get shot dead. Who knew snapping twigs could be so loud in the middle of a gunfight?

I laughed at that too...and did she not know what the gun in her hand was for? Total shocker that her enemy might react unkindly to a sneak attack. As they say in collegiate sports: EPIC FAIL!

Speak 376 asks:

Quote:
the last one was the best one. does the dark hair girl get killed later in it?

Probably. This is Mexiwood: When in doubt, take 'em out.

I don't know if this production set still is proof, but it doesn't look to me like the babe is just taking a siesta:

By the way...While there are far too many trailers for never-to-be-seen phantom productions to chronicle, I'm intrigued by this WTF attempt at comedy with some veteran Mexican actors. There seem to be several pistoleras ready to serve as potential gunfight fodder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaugaWrAvOQ
JGN

PostPosted: Jan Tue 23, 2018 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Gomez, great to see how so expendable are female sicarias on mexican productions! up
FlyingLEAD

PostPosted: Jan Tue 23, 2018 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep em coming I could watch these clips all day. up
Geno

PostPosted: Jan Tue 23, 2018 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A beautiful Mexican bad-girl in a black
satin minidress is shot by a woman
and before she can quite drop dead a
policeman puts another bullet in her.

Finally a shooting where young Hispanic woman is dressed like female should be! Good find. excited clapping

Mexican big mama type in a nice miniskirt!

Do not get me wrong. I like the overweight Mexican mama look. It's sexy to me.. I just need them to have long hair and short skirts on. Not dressed like scruffy guys. ha!
Gomez

PostPosted: Jan Tue 23, 2018 7:27 am    Post subject: Re: Pistol Packin' Pistoleras Reply with quote

Highlander said:
Gomez said:

I agree 100% Gomez, which is why my favorites anymore tend to be the amateur 'gun fun' videos that populate youtube under headings of 'dart wars', 'office wars', 'nerf wars', fan films, live versions of 'bang the game', and so forth. These that you have post are right up my alley, thanks!

These Mexican productions typically fall comfortably between two extremes. They don't self consciously defer to feminist-driven uptight hand wringing against fantasy violence, but they don't objectify women as targets either, as in dark horror thrillers or fetish productions. In these modest enterprises everybody, male and female, have real equal opportunity to play...and few of these "Narco movies" take themselves seriously...so yeah, they're similar in tone to the types of amateur videos you noted.

Here's but one handy example: The feisty little sicaria in this capture (La Dama Del Corvette) is no more, but no less disposable than any other gang member:

Here's an extended clip of her final scenes:

https://youtu.be/zGQ6dTF_pJE
jpzen

PostPosted: Jan Wed 24, 2018 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the girl in blouse in jean's in the 3rd one
FlyingLEAD

PostPosted: Jan Wed 24, 2018 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last one has been blocked, can you repost please.
Gomez

PostPosted: Jan Wed 24, 2018 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FlyingLEAD said:
The last one has been blocked, can you repost please.

https://youtu.be/MJEziRaXSVg?t=1h8m39s

Odd that the full movie isn't blocked.

The action isn't that well staged in this movie, but I noted two things I enjoyed about it: A) I liked the way the leading lady gives her male amigo a big kiss after he plugs the spicy sicaria. B) Another member of her posse does an aftermath body inventory check, and the gallant gentleman pumps another bullet into the fallen pistolera, just for good measure.
tom2

PostPosted: Feb Sun 11, 2018 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pitoleras,they're great,but not old ones-whats with them?
Gomez

PostPosted: Feb Mon 12, 2018 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom2 said:

I know, and a high carb Mexican diet isn't enhancing their figures either. Old and fat is an unfortunate trend in low rent Mexi cinema these days.

Back to the action...Here's another gunfight clip from a movie I otherwise haven't seen yet. (Horse races always end violently in these things. Mexicans don't handle losing with grace).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCVDSgBI1gw
Gomez

PostPosted: Feb Mon 12, 2018 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and the appearance of Mexican model Luz Cabrera makes this cartel one I need to join.

(Capture from "El Cartel de Victor Flores").
Uncle Buck

PostPosted: Feb Mon 12, 2018 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting these Gomez ... (As well as to anyone else who may have contributed to this message string.)

I've enjoyed the Mexican "shoot'em-ups" ever since I first came upon an entire collection of them back when CnB was in operation.
I presume that the more costly productions use squibs as their victims are blown away
while the less expensive releases are what I like to think of as "Paint-Gun-Fun".
And let us not be deceived - one of the "nicest" chest-shot shot-gun blasts I've seen in a long time was delivered using the paint gun approach.
It always depends on the effort that was put into delivering the effect - both during "post production" and how the actress reacted in the first place.

Keep 'em coming!
excited
Geno

PostPosted: Feb Mon 12, 2018 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gomez'es Pistoleras (Gunwomen)
Show one fat older women dressed like some scruffy guy shot to death.

tom2 said:

I with you Tom. A masculine dressed "tub of lard" like this one, does nothing for me either. If I did have her on my movie set to be killed, I would do something to make her look more like a woman. put her in skirt or dress and have her hair down and combed. As it stands now she is not a "not a big beautiful woman".

Squibs?
I don't know why you guys are even talking about "squibs". In this film, there were 5 women shot. 4 Dead and one wounded. Only two women spit some blood from their mouths. One of the fat masculine ones, and the pretty Mexican girl in the black satin minidress.

But NO women had any squibs explode on them. Only the men. Of course I would not expect or want a squib on that black satin minidress!

Geno
Geno

PostPosted: Feb Mon 12, 2018 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gomez when you are ready to look for one last Mexican title for me. I will give you all the information on it. Just for the record the WOMAN is dressed like you like! In black stretch skin form fitting pants and has frizzy waist length hair and mean face. After being warned to drop her gun, she is shot once in the and drops dead. The guys look at her body and just leave her their by herself dead in the grass.

It will be my last time asking for help on a movie for you. So don't worry. Whenever you are ready?

Geno
Gomez

PostPosted: Feb Mon 12, 2018 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geno said:
Gomez when you are ready to look for one last Mexican title for me. I will give you all the information on it. Just for the record the WOMAN is dressed like you like! In black stretch skin form fitting pants and has frizzy waist length hair and mean face. After being warned to drop her gun, she is shot once in the and drops dead. The guys look at her body and just leave her their by herself dead in the grass.

It will be my last time asking for help on a movie for you. So don't worry. Whenever you are ready?

Geno

Hmmm...I don't know about the frizzy hair, but could this be the actress?

She's Irene Arcila, and once played a member of a para military criminal gang, wearing a Sumaru style outfit. There are other female members of the gang in similar attire. They all bite the dust in the final gun battle melee with the hero, but I don't remember the action specifically (except the Irene Arcila character has a determined angry/mean expression when she's trying to eliminate the hero). The movie is called Comando de Mafiosos (I think) from the late 90's. I might have it in storage somewhere.

I can think of other senoritas in black leotard type attire, but the frizzy hair description has me stumped.

Last edited by Gomez on Feb Tue 13, 2018 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Gomez

PostPosted: Feb Tue 13, 2018 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and speaking of frizzy haired Mexican actresses, Azul (no last name) is one of my all time favorites. She specialized in bad girl roles and more often than not, wound up on the business end of a bullet. This is a classic comeuppance scene:

https://youtu.be/U260DGpMgq8?t=1h22m29s
Geno

PostPosted: Feb Tue 13, 2018 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look like you are ready to get this show on the road. Ok I spill all I know on it. I saw the clip posted on the long defunct Femmegore site on it pay side ran by G-Man at the time.

Unknown Title? Or Volare a Nacer, or Nacer a Volare.---Theses guys were moving through the woods when they spotted this female gang member with long frizzy hair wearing form fitting skin black pants. She is a rough looking face and was about 30 year old. The leader of the men told her to drop her gun. She was standing at the base of grassy hill. She froze and then suddenly turn around and aimed at the men .. BANG! the male leader shot her one in her head and she fell backwards against the slopped hill (which made for a a more comfortable fall. She lay dead face up and a bruise on her head indicating her bullet wound. The men said a few words over her body. Walked off and left her dead in the grass.

Then a giant tarantula spider started clip up her arm. Interesting!

Female bad girl had a face like the 1st Mexican here
but her hair was not straight like that it was
Frizzy

This is even MORE like her face!
Gomez you need to think more of a rough longer face
like this real life scum, a real female Hispanic gang member.
The women killed may have just been a extra
and not a regular narco actress Maybe?

She was wearing black stretch pants just like
these.

After the men left her body in the grass an
exotic tarantula spider started crawling up her arm
to her hand. She did even flinch because she
was dead!

The man who man might know for sure is the burnt out G-Man, After all he posted it about 17 years ago. Note: His memory isn't worth wooden nickel, but we might ask anyway.

I DO Have a possible title as ( I remember from memory only!..."Volare a Nacer" or "Nacer a Volare?"

Gomez as far as your actress in the shabby jeans pants. You got the right hair style only it a bit longer in that frizzy style. The face is too round and soft. This woman had longer face, the exotic Mexican mouth (wide) but was mean looking and a worn face.

Geno
Gomez

PostPosted: Feb Wed 14, 2018 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Busy Mexican actor Gerardo Albarran was the star of the videohome "Volver a Nacer" (Born Again) but I'm not positive about the actress. I don't remember it, but Laura Tovar is in the cast, and she was one of the "Intrepidos Punks" in that 1980 Mexitrash classic, and roughly meets your description.

Volver a Nacer was released in the late 90's which was the latter part of the Mexican videohome "golden age" era (at least by my definition). I have no idea where to find Volver a Nacer. I'll look around though.
Geno

PostPosted: Feb Wed 14, 2018 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the Gomez video above.
Shows a woman getting shot and
falling backward onto a hill. It softens
the fall, yet looks realistic.

It sound like you might have it in mind. Only the "Nacer.." video was much better filmed.

1. The the woman was standing in her stretch black pants against a grassy hill, when she heard the warning given by the male leader to "drop it".

2. The camera quickly zoomed from a "long shot" to a "medium shot" of her standing

3. The leader shouted for her to drop her gun and she looked like she might follow orders.

4. She instead whirled around to shoot BUT BANG! he shot first!

5. She look up to the sky in pain and fell backward against a hill (it make the fall softer but she can fall realistically too!)

6. When the guys all walked over to see her body, you did not see any of their faces only the men's legs and they talked, then they all walked away.

7. Cut back to her and the exotic tarantula spider started climbing up her arm to her hand. (Got give him credit for being on the movie set to!)

It sounds like you might have the right movie in mind. I would describe as good Mexican trash of the 90's or 80's. She did strike me as maybe being one of the female punks of the organization somehow.

She's almost a dead look a like for the character short visiting guess actress "Tess Jannings" in the early 1980's on the soap opera "Days of our Lives".

Just a reminder: this actress may NOT have been the star. After all, it was so sexy to see her kill so casually and left in the grass on the hillside. They make a bigger fuss about the head bad girl (if there was one) getting killed.

Geno
oddbod

PostPosted: Feb Wed 14, 2018 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a production company called Los Brotherz who have a youtube channel with trailers of all their films. Nearly every one has a clip of a women meeting her end to a bullet or 2. I unfortunately have been unable to find any of their films to either buy or stream.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCydMDTtiEHzchxmeGPssLvA
Gomez

PostPosted: Feb Fri 16, 2018 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oddbod said:
There is a production company called Los Brotherz who have a youtube channel with trailers of all their films. Nearly every one has a clip of a women meeting her end to a bullet or 2. I unfortunately have been unable to find any of their films to either buy or stream.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCydMDTtiEHzchxmeGPssLvA

There was time when Mexican videohomes would be on the street almost immediately after they wrapped. Not any more. Now the braintrusts behind the wheel of these "vehicles" mainly release trailers, and then forget about the movie after the gala premier for cast and crew. The conventional wisdom is that narco dealers produce narco movies for their own amusement. Based on what I know this is a bit of an exaggeration, but it's fair to say that most of these knucklehead producers don't know what to do with their property once it's ready to be viewed. With very few exceptions, streaming is a foreign concept to these hombres.

The shrewder producers make a profit from the production itself. It's been said that anybody can be in a narco movie, and by the looks of the cast in many of these, that is the case. (If you were casting, would you cast an overweight 50 year old woman to be your leading lady, unless she paid you? That's a rhetorical question).

Still, there are some nuggets that pop up on TV every once in a while, but for the most part they remain phantoms, only to be remembered by promising trailers like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKnUhjwE5vA
PatrickPayne

PostPosted: Feb Fri 16, 2018 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gomez said:
...and the appearance of Mexican model Luz Cabrera makes this cartel one I need to join.

Perfect! The bikini and the pistol make a great combo. I'd hope the four guy jump her, take the weapon, then empty it into her.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DeadSkirts 12 Years Online! Forum Index -> Fantasy Female Deaths All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: