DeadSkirts@gmail.com Forum Index DeadSkirts@gmail.com
Welcome to DeadSkirts

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blackjacket-art.com new look

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DeadSkirts@gmail.com Forum Index -> ALL TOPIC Board.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackjacket

PostPosted: Dec Sun 07, 2008 10:54 am    Post subject: Blackjacket-art.com new look Reply with quote

Hi all! For years I've wanted to redo the look of blackjacket-art.com. I finally got motivated the past couple of weeks. I wanted it to look more like a gallery, and I wanted to clean out the older images that I don't like anymore. I published the new site this morning.

www.blackjacket-art.com

If any of you guys find something wrong, could you please let me know. I'll try to find any broken links and errors over the next couple of days, but what I was really wondering is how things look on different computers. I have a widescreen so it's tough to check the other resolutions.

If you find a problem, either post it here or send me an email to blackjacket@blackjacket-art.com.

Thanks, and I hope you like the new look!
Parvus

PostPosted: Dec Sun 07, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackjacket,

the new layout looks much more professional than the old one, and I like the black background. And your block entries to each picture add a feeling of looking into the artist`s studio. I like it!
blackjacket

PostPosted: Dec Sun 07, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Parvus. My original site was something I put together to get stuff on the web. I always intended on fixing it, but never did. Unforunately, I think I created a maintenance nightmare with the new one!

Thanks to SexyAmazons I started to realize that my pictures look better on a black background. And I've always wanted to add more comments about the process. It took a lot of work converting things over. (Mostly because I don't know what I'm doing! Very Happy I hope it will be easier from now on...
DaleCar

PostPosted: Dec Sun 07, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks good BJ, Looks like you've been hiding some new images from us as well. Pretty sure some of these I hadn't seen before

Dale
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Capricorn

PostPosted: Dec Sun 07, 2008 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just classy!

yay yay yay yay yay

About your "something wrong"-request ...
"The firsher" is a spelling mistake, isn't it? 2kissing

Cheers,
-Cap.-
gundruna

PostPosted: Dec Mon 08, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi BJ

Your new site looks great but I miss all your pictures which you created in the past?!? Could it be that you haven't added all pictures? sad
blackjacket

PostPosted: Dec Mon 08, 2008 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks gundruna! The pictures I stuck back up there were the ones I liked the best. Some of the older pictures I made I just don't like that much anymore because I've learned a lot over the past couple of years. I have them all though. If there is something you think I should put back up, let me know...I can email copies too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DeadSkirts@gmail.com Forum Index -> ALL TOPIC Board. All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: