DeadSkirts@gmail.com Forum Index DeadSkirts@gmail.com
Welcome to DeadSkirts

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Victim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DeadSkirts@gmail.com Forum Index -> STORY BOARD: Fantasy Female deaths
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black_Arrow

PostPosted: Oct Sat 28, 2006 4:07 am    Post subject: New Victim Reply with quote

Hey all, I'm quite new here, though I've been reading through all the stories here for a while, and they're fantastic! I'm so glad I found this site, since it indulges my own fantasy death wishes...

I'm Maria. I'm 23 and I'm half British-half Italian. I'm about 5' 4'' with long dark hair and brown eyes. I'd LOVE to be included as a new victim in your stories!

To explain my fantasy death wish - I've always been fascinated by my own belly and navel - I like the sensation of being probed, poked or prodded in the belly, especially in my belly-button. When I was younger, I used to fantasise a bit about what it would be like to take an arrow in the belly-button (weird, I know!) When I used to play sword-fights when I was kid, I used to love it if I got disarmed, so my opponent could stab me in the stomach when I was exposed!

So, you can see what I'm driving at - my preferred manner of death is to be shot or stabbed in the belly/belly-button. I don't mind what weapons my killer uses (knife, sword, spear, gun-shot, bow-shot, whatever...), just so long as my killer teases me for a while first by prodding or probing my belly. I don't want to die straight away.

No other method of death please. And I don't want to be gutted - I'd like to keep my insides inside!

There you go! I would SO totally love to be included in your stories as a new character, I'd be very flattered... so all you excellent authors out there with a belly/navel obsession - I'm all yours!
Maria

PostPosted: Oct Sat 28, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: New Victim Reply with quote

Welcome on board, namesake!

OK, I hope your belly won’t remain intact long…

Do you prefer to be clad or bare-bellied? And may we put some arrows into your other parts (for some limbering-up, before to deal with your belly properly)?
Hotshot

PostPosted: Oct Sat 28, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: New Victim Reply with quote

Black_Arrow said:
I'm Maria. I'm 23 and I'm half British-half Italian. I'm about 5' 4'' with long dark hair and brown eyes...I've always been fascinated by my own belly and navel - I like the sensation of being probed, poked or prodded in the belly, especially in my belly-button...my preferred manner of death is to be shot or stabbed in the belly/belly-button.

Maria, I think I love you! loveheart
I'm new here too. I've not written any stories yet, but if what you've said there doesn't inspire me, nothing will.

Just watch yourself. I've got a feeling you could be in grave danger of being shot in the stomach very soon. :excited:
Kristin

PostPosted: Oct Sat 28, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll definitely include you in a story. ;]
Hotshot

PostPosted: Oct Sun 29, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kristin said:
I'll definitely include you in a story. ;]

Not if I get there first! Here's a little "Tale of the Unexpected"...

Kristin kicked in the door, and rushed into the room with her gun raised.
“Oh, who are you?” exclaimed the room’s occupant in surprise, rising to her feet and sticking her hands in the air in surrender.
Ignoring the question, Kristin asked, “Are you Maria, aka Black Arrow?”
After a moment of puzzlement, the penny dropped. “That’s right, yes I am,” she affirmed. “I recognise you now. You are Kristin, from Deadskirts. What are you doing in Scotland?”
“I’m here to welcome you to Deadskirts,” Kristin said coldly, “and to bring you a little present.” She looked meaningfully at her gun.
“But this is just a fantasy site, isn’t it?” asked Maria a little nervously.
“Whatever made you think that?” said Kristin with raised eyebrows. “Now, let me see. You wanted to be shot in the belly, didn’t you?”
“In the belly BUTTON,” corrected Maria.
“I can’t guarantee to be that good a shot. You’ll have to take it as it comes. Say your prayers,” replied Kristin as she levelled the gun at Maria’s stomach.
“Wait!” cried Maria desperately. “Don’t I even get a last request?”
Kristin hesitated. “I suppose so,” she said grudgingly. “What is it?”
“Well, if you remember, on the website I requested that the killer should first prod and probe my belly button,” Maria pointed out.
“Are you expecting ME to do that?” laughed Kristin.
“Well, there’s no-one else here. You’ll have to. It is a last request, after all.”
Again, Kristin hesitated. She hadn’t planned on any of this. “Okay, but it will have to be quick. Lift up your shirt.”
Maria pulled up her blouse to reveal her delicate innie navel in the middle of her trim tummy. Feeling vaguely ridiculous, but keeping the gun trained on her target, Kristin extended the index finger of her left hand and prodded Maria in her navel.
“Oh,” gasped Maria in pleasure. “Again!”
Kristin’s finger probed deeper into Maria’s navel, to the Scottish girl’s great delight.
“Kiss it! Lick it” demanded Maria.
“That’s enough,” said Kristin firmly.
“Please,” begged Maria.
With the gun pressed against Maria’s upper stomach, Kristin went down on her knees and stuck her tongue in Maria’s sexy navel, probing deeply.
“Oh, yes!” gasped Maria. Much to her surprise, Kristin found she was now enjoying it too.
“Kristin, can I do this to your belly button now?” asked Maria.
The question brought Kristin back starkly from the realm of fantasy to hard reality.
“No you cannot! We’re not here to play with my belly button, or yours either come to that. I’m here to shoot you.” With that Kristin stood up and pointed the gun at Maria’s saliva-filled navel.
“Stop right there!” I shouted, and burst into the room with my gun pointed at Kristin’s beautiful breasts. I had been watching proceedings, my excitement mounting, but realised I could not delay any longer. I had to intervene.
“What are you doing here?” demanded Kristin.
“I’m here to shoot Maria in her belly,” I stated.
“So am I”, the Filipina retorted...

(continued)
Hotshot

PostPosted: Oct Sun 29, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part 2...

“What are you doing here?” demanded Kristin.
“I’m here to shoot Maria in her belly,” I stated.
“So am I”, the Filipina retorted.
“Well, gorgeous, we can’t both do it,” I said.
“Dead right we can’t – so back off and leave her to me. And don’t call me ‘gorgeous’,” she shouted back angrily.
My gun was still pointing at Kristin’s breasts, and Kristin’s gun was pointing at Maria’s stomach.
“It’s great to be fought over,” giggled Maria. “I never knew this was all going to be so much fun.”
“Look Kristin,” I said calmly, “I don’t want to hurt you, so just put the gun down and get out of here. Maria’s mine.”
“No way!” There was a determined look in her beautiful dark eyes. “You get out of here, or you’ll regret it.”
“I’m not going to do that Kristin,” I said firmly.
With lightning speed Kristin spun towards me and fired off two shots in my direction. I dived for cover, and replied with three quick shots from my own gun. The first bullet missed, but the other two found their target, striking Kristin straight in her stomach. She instantly doubled up, dropped her gun and clutched her wound. Apart from an initial gasp of surprise, she stood silently for a moment, unable to breathe because of the sudden severe pain. Then, with a groan, she fell to her knees, and finally completely to the floor, assuming the foetal position. She was clearly in agony.
I got up from the floor and walked over to where the Filipina was suffering so badly.
“Sorry Kris,” I began, “I really didn’t want to hurt you.”
“You bastard,” she hissed through gritted teeth. “You shot me in the belly.”
Maria came over too, and looked down.
“That’s what I wanted,” she said wistfully. “Does it hurt, Kristin?”
“Of course it hurts,” groaned Kristin, clutching her stomach tightly with both hands and writhing continually. “I’ve just been shot twice in my stomach. Wouldn’t you expect it to hurt?”
Maria looked doubtful. “I said I wanted that, but seeing Kristin suffer like that makes me wonder if I really do. It looks really painful.”
I forcefully pulled Kristin’s arms away from her belly, to better examine the wound. Her white t-shirt was soaked in blood pouring from her upper abdomen.
“Look at the wound,” I said to Maria. “You said you wanted to be shot in the navel. These bullets hit well above Kristin’s navel. They hit her in the stomach. That’s why she’s suffering so much. It’s the most painful place to be shot.”
“Tell me about it,” groaned Kristin sarcastically, clutching her belly again and rolling over as I released her arms.
“Are you saying a bullet in my navel would be less painful?” asked Maria.
“Maybe,” I replied. “Have a think about what you want to do, and let me know.”
“Aren’t you going to shoot me now?” asked Maria with wide eyes.
“Shooting one beautiful woman a day is enough for me. You’ll have to wait your turn, sweetie.” I turned to leave.
“Don’t leave me like this,” called Kristin. “Finish me. I can’t stand the pain. Uhh – my stomach hurts. Please.”
“Sorry Kris. I’ve got to go.”
I walked away, leaving the beautiful Filipina to her slow painful death, and the beautiful Italian Scot confused, and with a decision to make.
El Diablo

PostPosted: Oct Sun 29, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey... you can't stop right there... go on... please! laugh
Black_Arrow

PostPosted: Oct Sun 29, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Fantastic!!! Reply with quote

Hey, Hotshot - that was fantastic! Perfect so far - and now I can't wait til the ending! That was very sexy and a great build up. A good twist too. I'm glad that my fantasy has inspired you... more please!!

Thanks to my namesake Maria and Kristin for their replies too - and in answer to Maria's question: I don't mind what I wear (but something which has my belly exposed would be best!)
And yes - I don't mind being shot in other places too...!

Looking forward to reading your stories!
Kristin

PostPosted: Oct Sun 29, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agh, you got me! :]

i have posted my story up for you, maria. check it out .. now i'm off to bed as i have classes tomorrow.

http://deadskirts.com/superboard/viewtopic.php?t=1910
Hotshot

PostPosted: Oct Mon 30, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your words of encouragement El Diablo and Black_Arrow. If the punters want a part three, I'd better write one!

Sorry for keeping you waiting for your moment of glory, Black_Arrow, but isn't the anticipation the best part? laugh

And sorry for dragging you into this Kristin, but I hope you won't mind if I use your body a little while longer, so to speak (I should be so lucky! laugh )

Part 3...
Hotshot

PostPosted: Oct Mon 30, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part 3...

Maria knelt beside the injured Filipina, who was clearly in a bad way. When she had first been shot, Kristin had writhed and jerked violently, fruitlessly trying to relieve the unbearable pain in her stomach. Now, although the pain was undiminished, and she continued to writhe and squirm, her motion was more subdued. Her strength was ebbing away.
“You are so lucky,” said Maria. “I wanted to get what you got.”
“It doesn’t feel lucky to me,” replied Kristin with a grimace. “I never wanted to be belly shot. I knew it would be too painful.” A spasm of intense pain wracked her body, and she curled into an even tighter ball. “Oh God – my stomach feels like it’s on fire.”
“Shall I get some help?” asked Maria, concerned.
“It’s too late for that,” gasped Kristin. “I’ve lost a lot of blood. I know I’m finished. Please – take my gun and finish me now.”
“I’ll pass you the gun, and you can do it yourself,” offered Maria.
“No. I’ve hardly got the strength to hold it. You’ll have to do it.”
Maria picked up the gun reluctantly. “I’ve never done this before. I’m not sure I can.”
“There’s nothing to it.” Kristin’s words were now in breathless gasps. “Just put it…to my heart…and shoot.”
Maria held the muzzle of the gun to Kristin’s left breast, but couldn’t bring herself to pull the trigger.
“Just do it,” pleaded Kristin painfully. "I'm in agony," she said, not realising the irony of her words as she added, "my stomach's killing me!"
Maria thought to herself, “Come on. I’m the Black Arrow. I can do this.” Still, for what seemed like an eternity, she paused, with her finger on the trigger. Then, suddenly – BANG!
The sound of the shot died away, to be replaced by silence. For the first time since being shot, Kristin was no longer moaning in pain, and no longer writhing. She was dead.

Maria threw the gun down, and got up to walk away. She paused for a moment to look down at the dead girl, lying sprawled on her back with her hands still clutching her belly. There was no doubt about it – in life Kristin had been beautiful, but she was equally beautiful in death. “Too beautiful to resist,” thought Maria. She grabbed Kristin’s legs and dragged her body over to the window, where there was more light. Kristin’s arms fell away from her belly and dropped limply behind her head as her body was moved. Her blood stained t-shirt rose up, exposing her entire torso. She was braless, and her beautifully formed right breast, still intact, was spattered with blood from the destruction of her left. Her upper belly was awash with blood, but the neat entry holes made by the bullets were evident. Her lower belly was also covered in blood, and the hem of her jeans was stained a deep red. A large pool of blood had collected in her navel, some of which spilled out onto her belly as her legs were raised.

Maria released Kristin’s legs and gazed down at her beautiful lifeless body. Returning with a cloth, she set about cleaning up the undamaged areas of Kristin’s body. She tenderly wiped her right breast clean, paying particular attention to the nipple, cleaning it assiduously with her tongue. She then wiped away blood from her abdomen, enjoying the sensual texture of the olive skin on Kristin’s toned belly. Leaving the best till last, she was taken by surprise by the sheer depth of Kristin’s navel, her index finger disappearing up to the first joint as she attempted to clear it of blood. She swirled her finger vigorously in the luscious depths of the Filipina’s tummy button, something which would undoubtedly have made Kristin squirm with delight had she still been alive. As it was, she remained impassive, her dead eyes staring straight ahead.

Maria was anything but impassive, and was imagining that the dead body was her own; that it was her belly button being played with. But it wasn’t. Not yet! For now, it was Kristin’s dead body, and Kristin’s belly button. Maria knew her time would come, if she wanted it. She slipped her left hand under her blouse, swirling her left index finger inside her own navel at the same time her right index finger was exploring the intricacies of the lovely young Filipina’s navel. As her excitement reached a crescendo, a frightening thought suddenly dawned on her. She was a murderess!

True enough, the two bullets in Kristin’s stomach would have killed her eventually, but an autopsy would reveal the shot to her heart as the cause of death. Maria knew she had to get away from here quickly. She planted a last kiss on Kristin’s sensual nipple and another kiss in her delectable belly button, which, despite her efforts, still tasted of blood. She stood up to leave, and was halfway to the door when she realised she was leaving Kristin in a state of immodesty. She returned to pull down the dead beauty’s t-shirt, covering her breasts and belly wound, but deliberately leaving a tantalizing strip of bare tummy on show, the large and deep black hole that was Kristin’s navel staring out like a third unseeing eye.

Several days passed, and Maria could not get recent events out of her mind. All her life she had dreamed of being shot in the belly; of having a bullet, arrow or knife bury itself into her navel. Now she knew she could really make it happen. But did she want to? She had never been more excited by the prospect, and yet she had seen how much Kristin had suffered from her stomach wound. Maria wanted the excitement, but could she stand the pain? Her indecision continued, until the message from Hotshot came via the website.

“I am soon to leave Scotland. If you still want the hit to be made, be in the woods on Sunday morning, and wear something appropriate.”

Maria had only a few days to make up her mind. To be killed or not to be killed, that was the question!
buttoneer

PostPosted: Oct Tue 31, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two Marias, a bit confusing but nice anyway.

Black_Arrow Maria. You have made the challenge and it's one that I have to take up. I've been known to write the odd story or two, usual centred around female navel penetration, so I think I'll have to come up with something juicy for you and your belly button. Beware, it'll be painful. LOL!Look at my avatar. That's me pushing that gun barrel into your belly button, after first having played and tortured it with my finger and other such objects first. That bullet will soon meet a very sore navel indeed!

Hotshot. You really are a person after my own heart. That story is a major turn-on and I hope it will be finished, preferably with a bullet in B.A. Maria's belly button. However, I personally wouldn't have left Kristin's sexy navel intact. Dead or not, a bullet would have had to go in there. :excited:

Cheers.
Eagle1

PostPosted: Oct Tue 31, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Arrow Maria

I wrote a story for you last night. It is at http://deadskirts.com/superboard/viewtopic.php?t=1917. Would be interested in your thoughts.
Black_Arrow

PostPosted: Nov Wed 01, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.

Thanks everybody!

Hotshot - Fantastic story so far - REALLY looking forward to the ending now, I know it's going to be good! It's been veeery sensual so far and I love my character...the tension is killing me(!) Looking forward to you finishing me off!

Eagle1 - great! I'll get right over there and read that now... am already getting excited...

And buttoneer - thank you! I'm a fan of your other stories and so would be really flattered to be included! I'm getting pretty damn worked up about it now! Hey, and I love your avatar... if I end up like that I'll be a very happy dead woman!
Hotshot

PostPosted: Nov Wed 01, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buttoneer said:
Hotshot. You really are a person after my own heart. That story is a major turn-on and I hope it will be finished, preferably with a bullet in B.A. Maria's belly button.

Buttoneer: I'm so pleased that you enjoyed it. I think our tastes are probably quite similar.

Oh, and don't worry about Black Arrow. She won't get away. I'll make sure she gets what's coming to her, all in good time! :excited:
joshn1970

PostPosted: Nov Fri 03, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me personally< I would love to burry an arrow or two in your sexy midsection there new b!
Hotshot

PostPosted: Nov Fri 03, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Arrow said:
Looking forward to you finishing me off!

Okay Black Arrow, the waiting is over. I hope I've not overstepped the mark, but your introduction was VERY exciting! :excited:

PART 4

I knew Maria would come. I watched, hidden, as she made her way into the woods. I followed her, keeping my distance, waiting until I judged she had reached the most secluded area, and then stealthily worked my way around ahead of her. As she approached me, still unaware of my presence, I watched her intently.

She had taken my advice to wear something appropriate. I wanted a good clear view of the target, and she had provided it. She wore tight, light brown hipster leggings teamed with a light green cropped vest top. The target – her navel – was framed perfectly, with a good inch and a half of delectable bare skin on show both above and below it. She walked in a nervous fashion, taking short steps and constantly looking this way and that. Her nervousness showed in the way she kept rubbing her bare stomach, as if seeking comfort from contact with her own flesh. Her middle finger would often dip into her navel and remain there for several seconds, as if to plug a leak from her insides. Her navel would be leaking for real, soon enough!

I chose my moment, and stepped out from behind a tree to confront her. She physically jumped with fright.
“Hello Maria,” I greeted her. “So you want to know what it feels like to have a bullet in your belly, do you?” She didn’t reply, unwilling to commit herself even at this late stage, though it was far too late to change her mind now, and she knew it. “Well, you’ve come to the right place,” I continued. She held my gaze, captivating me with the dark pools that were her gorgeous brown eyes. I felt like I was drowning in their beauty. When I tore my gaze away, it wandered down over her flat, sexy belly. I became transfixed by her small and shallow navel, or more particularly by the complex folds of skin within. They made her navel extremely prominent, despite its small circumference, and I yearned to touch it.
With superhuman effort, I tore my gaze away from this beautiful woman yet again. “How’s Kristin?” I asked her with a grin, looking past her into the distance.
“She’s dead, of course,” Maria replied. “You shot her in the stomach. Remember?”
“Ah yes,” I pointed out, “but you shot her in the heart.”
“You were watching?” She seemed surprised.
“I was hardly going to miss out on a show like that,” I told her honestly.
“Are you going to stay and watch me after you’ve shot me?” she asked.
“I’m going to do more than just watch you Maria. I’m going to send you off to heaven,” I promised.
I moved towards her, keeping my gun trained on her, and touched my index finger to her lips. “I know what you want first,” I assured her with a knowing smile. My finger slowly descended over her chin, down her throat and onto her chest. It travelled on through the valley between her small but shapely breasts, to the edge of her vest top, where it made contact with the bare flesh of her stomach. She shivered with anticipation as my finger lightly travelled on down her belly, towards her most sensitive spot. Just as it was about to enter her sweet dimple, I stopped at the rim.
“Don’t stop,” she demanded. “Touch my belly button.”
To tease her further I ignored her request, but started to make little circles with my finger around the rim of her belly button, without touching its insides. Her breathing was fast and shallow, and I could feel her belly quickly rising and falling with each breath. After a little while I relented, and allowed my finger to lightly invade her sexy tummy button. She closed her eyes and gasped in pleasure. I worked my finger around inside, round and round, as she gasped and moaned. She rested her back against the trunk of a tree directly behind her, raised her arms above her head and repeatedly thrust her body forwards, moving her navel to meet my finger, almost like a belly dancer. Gradually, I began to push my finger in harder while maintaining the circular motion. Her moans of ecstasy grew louder. Eventually I was pressing so hard it felt like I was trying to dig something out of her insides. I could feel each intricate crevasse inside her navel, and the shape of her stomach muscles lying directly beneath.
“Ouch! That’s too hard. You’re hurting me,” she cried.
She was so carried away with the navel foreplay, she had forgotten the purpose of our meeting.
“If you think that’s painful, try this,” I said, and quickly replaced my finger with the muzzle of my gun, ramming it straight and hard directly into her navel.
She cried out in pain, and half doubled over. The sudden shock of cold metal in her belly button brought her back to reality. She raised her head to look me in the eyes, and the fear showed in those stunning liquid pools. I pulled the trigger.
BANG!
For a split second it was as though she hadn’t realised what had happened. She held my gaze a moment longer, and then glanced down at her injured body. A steady stream of blood was pouring from her navel, and running down onto her leggings. She was already half doubled over from having the gun rammed into her belly, and she remained so, but grabbed her navel with both hands, grimaced, and tottered forwards a few steps in silence. Then the pain really kicked in. She stopped walking and doubled all the way over, with her head almost down to her knees and her hands clasped tight over her belly button. She stood like that, groaning, until she finally fell backwards, landing on her back and drawing her knees up tight to her chest. She rolled one way then the other on her back, her arms wrapped tightly around her middle, groaning, desperately trying to relieve the sudden excruciating pain in her belly button. There was no relief. She writhed and thrashed violently as I stood watching, my excitement intense.
“I’ll ask you what you asked Kristin,” I finally said. “Does it hurt?”
“Ugghhh. My belly button! It hurts so much. And my bowels. My bowels are on fire.”
The gun had been angled down slightly, and the bullet had travelled through Maria’s navel and into her intestines, causing severe internal damage. Kristin’s ruptured stomach had probably been even more painful for the Filipina, but there was no doubt Maria was suffering intense agony.
“I can’t believe you did it,” she gasped. “You shot me in the belly button. It hurts…but it feels so good.”
I pulled her legs and arms out of the way so I could examine her stomach, and saw that there was now simply a hole in the middle of her belly where her navel had once been. Had Kristin suffered this fate her large, deep navel would have swallowed the 9mm bullet with no problem. As it was, the Scottish girl’s smaller belly button had been obliterated, and it was gushing blood at an alarming rate. I couldn’t resist poking my finger a little way into her new belly hole, and she screamed in pain.
I suspected she was getting a strange enjoyment from the pain, but had to check. I pulled down her leggings, and slid my hand inside her briefs. Just as I thought, she was moist with excitement. I slipped my finger into her pussy, and she squirmed with delight, oozing her womanly juices. I pushed my other finger into her belly hole, and she squirmed in pain, oozing blood. I repeated the sequence, pushing further into her pussy, then further into her belly hole. I began to alternate faster and faster. Belly hole, pussy, belly hole, pussy…..Agony, ecstasy, agony, ecstasy. The two sensations merged into one, indistinguishable from each other, as she bucked and thrashed wildly. Just as I exploded in my trousers, she reached her climax too, the woods all around seeming to shake as the earth itself moved.

She had had her final orgasm, and taken her final breath. Maria was dead!

I gazed down at the dead beauty, her lifeless brown eyes staring into space. A belly wound normally takes a long time to kill, and with only a single bullet in her belly button I had expected Maria to last a while. Why had she died so quickly? Certainly her excitement had increased her heart rate, and with it the rate of blood loss through her navel wound. I speculated too, that her navel’s heightened sensitivity, which may have lead to her particular interest in navels in the first place, might perhaps have been due to an increased blood supply to that most sexy area of her body. Perhaps she had an artery directly behind her navel, severed as the bullet entered her. In any event, she was now lying dead, her belly covered in blood, and with a bullet in her navel. She had died the way she had wanted to.

As I walked away, I reflected on a spectacular week. I had eliminated Kristin and Maria, arguably two of the most beautiful ladies at Deadskirts, putting bullets in both their bellies and watching as they writhed and squirmed. But there were plenty more beautiful women in the group that deserved the same fate, and my thoughts turned to who my next victim should be. When I realised that a pattern was emerging, it became obvious. Kristin, a Filipina, and Maria, an Italian Scot, were both slim, petite brunettes whose striking beauty derived largely from their exotic appearance. The blonde beauties would have to wait for now. If I wanted my hat trick of dusky foreign sirens, I would have to catch a plane to Toronto. I hoped I would soon be pumping bullets into the belly of China Doll!
Black_Arrow

PostPosted: Nov Sun 05, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was amazing, Hotshot - thank you so much! You didn't over-step the mark at all - that was right on the money! I'm so glad that I died in the throes of ecstasy - it made the wait all the more worthwhile!

That was just the way I wanted it - and you wrote it very sensually. Thank you! I'm now a huge fan of yours!! 2kissing
Eagle1

PostPosted: Nov Sun 05, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great story Hotshot. Screwing the belly button wound with your finger was a nice added touch.
Zebra

PostPosted: Nov Sun 05, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: New Victim Reply with quote

Black_Arrow said:
Hey all, I'm quite new here, though I've been reading through all the stories here for a while, and they're fantastic! I'm so glad I found this site, since it indulges my own fantasy death wishes...

I'm Maria. I'm 23 and I'm half British-half Italian. I'm about 5' 4'' with long dark hair and brown eyes. I'd LOVE to be included as a new victim in your stories!

To explain my fantasy death wish - I've always been fascinated by my own belly and navel - I like the sensation of being probed, poked or prodded in the belly, especially in my belly-button. When I was younger, I used to fantasise a bit about what it would be like to take an arrow in the belly-button (weird, I know!)

Not in this crowd honey.

Black_Arrow said:
There you go! I would SO totally love to be included in your stories as a new character, I'd be very flattered... so all you excellent authors out there with a belly/navel obsession - I'm all yours!

Hummmm....
buttoneer

PostPosted: Nov Mon 06, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hotshot! That story, especially Part 4 was everything I dream of and fantasise about. Thank you so much for writing that. It was one of the most erotic snuff stories I've ever read! I hope your creative juices are flowing and that China Doll gets that visit and that her belly tastes lead soon.

By the way, your avatar is unusual. Whose navel is it? Even if it's yours, it's still a prime target for a friendly bullet or arrow. yay
Hotshot

PostPosted: Nov Fri 10, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Arrow said:
That was amazing, Hotshot - thank you so much! You didn't over-step the mark at all - that was right on the money!

I'm so pleased you enjoyed it, Black Arrow. I did too!

I hope I'll have the opportunity to shoot you in the belly again before too long. :excited:
Black_Arrow

PostPosted: Nov Sat 11, 2006 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh yes please, Hotshot...your story was so great that you can use my belly-button for target practice whenever you please! Just so long as you remember to push that gun barrel hard into my belly and navel first! :excited:

I must try and write some stuff of my own for this board... but I need to think up a good scenario first!
Hotshot

PostPosted: Nov Sat 11, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm delighted to hear you are considering writing a story, Black Arrow. I just wanted to encourage you, as it was you who provided the inspiration for my writing. 2kissing

If you are struggling for a scenario, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to hear of your demise in the woods from your point of view. Just how did it feel to have the gun rammed into your navel, followed quickly afterwards by a bullet?

Whatever you decide to write about, I'm sure its going to be exciting for me and my fellow belly fans. I just can't wait! :excited:
Ric delCampo

PostPosted: Nov Mon 13, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maria and Maria: Welcome and welcome back.
Both of you make sure you go to geno's new thread for female victims' profiles and file them out so we authors have a pool of characters to draw from.
I've already killed Maria (from Russia) in a few stories. I'd like to include Maria (from Scotland) in one also.
Thrill Killer

PostPosted: Nov Mon 13, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait either, so write on please. But limit it to just one in the belly at least.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DeadSkirts@gmail.com Forum Index -> STORY BOARD: Fantasy Female deaths All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: