DeadSkirts@gmail.com Forum Index DeadSkirts@gmail.com
STANDARD TIME Begins This Weekend!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not Much of a Story but Great Body Pile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DeadSkirts@gmail.com Forum Index -> STORY BOARD: Fantasy Female deaths
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deadSally

PostPosted: Feb Tue 21, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Not Much of a Story but Great Body Pile Reply with quote

Ok, so this isn't much of a story but it's how my mind works. I love blackjacket's poser art because it stirs my imagination. Ash was talking about body piles in another thread so I was thinking what might have happened if Ash, Paola and I were hired to take out some bad guys. Unfortunately, someone ratted on us and the plan's surprise was on us.

We barged in the door and as planned Ash turns on the lights. Before we could hear the click Ash's chest is perforated.

Paola levels her gun but it's too late. Practically before Ash hits the floor, Paola has some extra button holes in the center of her smart jacket. About then I feel the pain in my chest.

As Paola gasps and coughs on the floor and before I can even find a target the next two rounds burst my heart and I start to drop to my knees.

The last thing I feel is Paola's chest rising for the last time under my thigh and Ash's bloody breast on my cheek. Our corpses are left to cool slowly in the awkward pile.

You can view these pictures and more in full size on blackjacket's site: http://blackjacket-art.com/artwork7.html
LadyAsh

PostPosted: Feb Tue 21, 2006 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sally, you say not much of a story but it works for me. Aren't those body piles fun? Loved it, and Paola and I didn't have to face each other, just die together. And Sally was the bonus prize!

Ash
mike d

PostPosted: Feb Tue 21, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what Sally?,I think all this body-pile talk has inspired me to write a little story(my first ever since grade 9) Maybe I could be the meat in a little body-pile sandwich with you and Ash! Paola is invited also,but I'm saving Steph for later!
Paola

PostPosted: Feb Tue 21, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so gooood sally...."The last thing I feel is sally's thigh on my gasping chest. :D ..
but i'm too far from ash...dammit! i need some more close confrontation 8).

thanx again

paola
deadSally

PostPosted: Feb Tue 21, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really glad people enjoyed the fantasy. I've developed others around blackjacket's pictures. Maybe I'll share those too.
StrangeBird

PostPosted: Jul Wed 04, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Sally, this is very sexy! :excited: 2kissing Not much of a story? It definitely classifies as a photostory to me (with the possibility to be part of a longer narrative).

I especially loved the sensual detail at the end. I didn't use to be much into body piles, but having close contact with a thigh and a breast when dying? Mmmm... not a bad idea.... :excited:

On another note, I also love the poser artwork that served as your source of inspiration. I have been thinking of making some myself, but have never done that so far, mostly due to being at a loss at which software to buy. I have read there are several software solutions out on the market (with varying possibilities and prices), so here is my general question to anybody able to give an answer: which do you think is the best (but still reasonably priced) software to buy?

Thanks in advance!

StrangeBird
deadSally

PostPosted: Jul Thu 05, 2007 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StrangeBird said:
Wow, Sally, this is very sexy! :excited: 2kissing Not much of a story? It definitely classifies as a photostory to me (with the possibility to be part of a longer narrative).

I especially loved the sensual detail at the end. I didn't use to be much into body piles, but having close contact with a thigh and a breast when dying? Mmmm... not a bad idea.... :excited:

On another note, I also love the poser artwork that served as your source of inspiration. I have been thinking of making some myself, but have never done that so far, mostly due to being at a loss at which software to buy. I have read there are several software solutions out on the market (with varying possibilities and prices), so here is my general question to anybody able to give an answer: which do you think is the best (but still reasonably priced) software to buy?

Thanks in advance!

StrangeBird

Thanks for the comments, StrangeBird. I forgot about this post because it's been so long. I can't tell you much about the software. People use a program called Poser. There have been some discussions here about it but I know very little. blackjacket visits this forum so you can probably search for "poser" and try to find more information. Be sure to visit www.blackjacket-art.com for more of his work.
stormcaster

PostPosted: Jul Sat 07, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Sally, with you involved... Reply with quote

How could it not be a great bodypile..? your body is on it.. Ashs incredible body, as well as Paolas..

You know the janitor, had to do some undressing, before cleaning this pile of full bodied sex apeal,from the office.

Any sales online, being had for the undergarments?? HE HE HE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DeadSkirts@gmail.com Forum Index -> STORY BOARD: Fantasy Female deaths All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: